Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin City Gym Memebership transfer ?

• 03-07-2014 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All

I have just bought a 3 month membership for the markievicz leisure center on Townsend street and i wish to sell it on as I did not realize that i can use my college gym during the summer months.

The member ship cost 115 euro but I am willing to accept 100 euro for it. Great chance as it is a very central location with a great swimming pool and very effective classes.

The reason I am asking here is because I cannot receive a refund because i signed a contract and apparently am not entitled to a refund even though I have used the gym only once.. which is a bit unfair IMO.

Anyways, if anyone is interested let me know, the membership started on the 30th of June and will expire on the 30th of September.

Thanks for reading anyway !

Comments

Advertisement