Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 moleygunn

accensi0n wrote: »
    Myself and a friend are looking for two others to join Carlisle if anyones interested?

Would I be right in presuming that we could wing it at 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kimpho

shane0312 wrote: »
    Do we have a group of 4 now?When are you thinking of joining?

I'm still on for it and want to join asap..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

kimpho wrote: »
    I'm still on for it and want to join asap..

I want to join this week aswell,as early as possible. If sosh is still in then we have 3 and just waiting for 1 more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

moleygunn wrote: »

I doubt they'd say no tbh. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭sosh

Shane i have PM'd you. You me an Kimpho if he;s still in makes 3. So 1 more needed for Northwood offer!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kimpho

sosh wrote: »
    Shane i have PM'd you. You me an Kimpho if he;s still in makes 3. So 1 more needed for Northwood offer!!

Hey, I'm still in.. so, yes, we just need one more person...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ragmop

kimpho wrote: »
    Hey, I'm still in.. so, yes, we just need one more person...

I am one person!

I will PM you. Looking to join asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

ragmop wrote: »
    I am one person!

I will PM you. Looking to join asap.

Good stuff,looks like we have 4 people now!
    Just need to sort out when to go,Id be up for joining tomorrow anytime after 7 if that suits you guys as Im looking to join asap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lizzy-55

hi i am looking for someone to join northwood gym with me let me know if anyone is interested asap thanks lizzie

hi do you still need another person to join up northwood gym with you

• Advertisement

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    I doubt they'd say no tbh. :)

Sound. Is everyone available on Friday then? Around 7:30pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

i'm looking to join northwood so if anyone is after 1 member let me now. i might be able to get 2nd to join us if needed.

if anyone is interested pm me and i'll send you my mobile number

Sound. Is everyone available on Friday then? Around 7:30pm?

I'm about all weekend so whenever.Cheers.

colin32 wrote: »
    i'm looking to join northwood so if anyone is after 1 member let me now. i might be able to get 2nd to join us if needed.

if anyone is interested pm me and i'll send you my mobile number

Hi Colin,

Myself and my bother are looking to join, my bother thinks his friend will join with us but is not 100% sure yet. He said he'll post later tonight after he ring his mate

My brother boards name is Liffeyman

Thanks
    Liz

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Liffeyman

lizzy-55 wrote: »
    Hi Colin,

Myself and my bother are looking to join, my bother thinks his friend will join with us but is not 100% sure yet. He said he'll post later tonight after he ring his mate

Thanks
    Liz

Hi Liz,

My friend is not going to join untill the end of the month, so he'll have to find other people to join with. Colin can you find another person to make the 4th or is there anyone else here on Boards that wants to join with us??

Cheers
    Paul

Colin PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

hey,

yeah should be able to get 4th person but they're not back in dublin till monday if that is ok. we can arrrange something for early next week to meet up and join if that is ok??

sent you pm liffey

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Liffeyman

colin32 wrote: »
    hey,

yeah should be able to get 4th person but they're not back in dublin till monday if that is ok. we can arrrange something for early next week to meet up and join if that is ok??

sent you pm liffey

cheers

Ya takes fine with me, Liz how does that suit you?

Paul

Liffeyman wrote: »
    Ya takes fine with me, Liz how does that suit you?

Paul
    hi paul
    that sounds great we can all join up.
    thanks
    liz

accensi0n wrote: »
    Myself and a friend are looking for two others to join Carlisle if anyones interested?

I'm going to have tot drop out unfortunately, have come down with tonsilitis (again, twice in 3 weeks) and no way I'll be leaving my bed any time soon. Really really sorry. You have your 4 though so it's not all that bad.

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    I'm going to have tot drop out unfortunately, have come down with tonsilitis (again, twice in 3 weeks) and no way I'll be leaving my bed any time soon. Really really sorry. You have your 4 though so it's not all that bad.

No problem, man. Get well soon!

We currently have 3 people for Carlisle. If anyone wants to be the fourth we can sign up on Monday evening (19th) at 7:30pm. My number's 086 364 6085 if you want to text or call.

Scott

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭trent

2 of us are looking for another 2 people people to join Carlisle
    or
    if anyone has confirmed that they'll accept 5 (rather than 4) then could join up with moleygunn's group if they can't find a 4th person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭ Dorothy Chubby Visibility

Have two people looking to join northwood, looking for another 2... PMs please...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wickeddemon

Looking for 1 person to join carlisle gym in kimmage. There are 3 of us and the offer for 4 is €238 for each person for 12 months membership. We intend to join this weekend either friday 23rd jan or sat 24th. If anyone is interested pm me or reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

Looking for 1 person to join carlisle gym in kimmage. There are 3 of us and the offer for 4 is €238 for each person for 12 months membership. We intend to join this weekend either friday 23rd jan or sat 24th. If anyone is interested pm me or reply.

I'm in the same situation. We have 3 looking for a fourth.

PM me please.

hi colin are you still interested in joining the gym as i want to join this week let me know if you are an i will send you my mobile number
    thanks
    liz
    lizzy-55 wrote: »
    Hi Colin,

Thanks
    Liz

hi there if anyone is interested in joining Northwood gym can you please let me know and i will join up with them this week as they have a very good offer on and its a great gym,.
    let me know
    thanks
    liz

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭guydub

Hi Lizzy ,
    whats the offer at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Kyleigh Old Memo

My renewal for Total Fitness was up, so went to renew it today.

€598 and if I was to pay in installments it worked out at €725- :eek:

I asked the lady if she could do anything on the price considering I'd been training there since 1997, "no" was her reply.

So I took to the road and paid €295- for full membership over in Northwood.

Given the current economic climate if I was managing TF and I heard my staff had let €500- walk out the door I'd be fvcking livid!.

I took a walk around (even met some lads I'd trained with in TF), the place seem's a little dim & cold. Plus the heaviest DB's are only 30kgs, but I can work around that.

For €295 I couldn't NOT join.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭sootie

Basically, if you want to join westwood gym you can waiver your joining fee if you know someone who is a member and is leaving.

Im only leaving because im too lazy to go :D

sooo, i have the €75 membership its for leopardstown but can be used in Sandymount and Clontarf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tashabnyc

Hi all,
    Anyone have gym guest passes for Carslile Gym in Kimmage you are not using? I would be interested in buying them from you as I am a member of the gym but have a friend that visits every so often and likes to use the gym.

Thanks..!! :-)

Advertisement