Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Scrap metal collection

Options
  • 17-09-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows a GAA club around Mullingar that do a scrap metal collection as part of their fund raising campaigns. I have a few large items I'd like to get hauled away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭just pete

Not heard of any clubs doing it. Are you wanting rid of quick?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Another option is to get it collected yourself and donate the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Killser wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows a GAA club around Mullingar that do a scrap metal collection as part of their fund raising campaigns. I have a few large items I'd like to get hauled away

call wiltons in ballyjamesduff or hammond lane in athlone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Raharney had one a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

TheBody wrote: »
    Another option is to get it collected yourself and donate the money.

You could donate the money to a worthy cause instead of giving it to the GAA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Killser

just pete wrote: »
    Not heard of any clubs doing it. Are you wanting rid of quick?

Thanks all - not in a great hurry at this stage, but its needed out of the back garden.

Very much appreciate the help from everyone, I probably should have mentioned the stuff I have to shift are large awkward lumps of metal, I don't have any access to a trailer, or similar to move it - so I need a help taking it away

Advertisement