Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Regular tourney discussion - Who's going and what happened?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭[DM] Frink

AKQJ10 wrote:
    Lookin to make a quick comeback starting tonight. All goes well this is how it will work. Win the Jackpot 50 game, play the S.E 500 game with winnings, win that aswell then use that to play the next ept, win that and maybe ill get myself through college for a year. Easy!

Sounds like a plan!

eoghan104 wrote:
    Sounds good. How many runners does it usually get? Any directions for someone who wont know street names??!!

Em you dont know street names at all?
    Ok well go to this link http://maps.google.com/

In the tab Search the map type in "Wexford St, Dublin, Ireland"

There is a street just there call "Montague Street" thats where the jackpot is.

There might be an easy way to show you but im in work and most sites are restricted. But otherwise those directions are sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

I might head in to the 50FO for my first live poker in over a month, 500 added is too hard to resist. Whats the renovated jackpot like?

Not a big differance.....more roomy but the big one is they got a Roulette Wheel in there now!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

[DM] Frink wrote:
    Not a big differance.....more roomy but the big one is they got a Roulette Wheel in there now!! :D

Thats sick, im never gonna make it out with money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

if gibbo and sammy can make it out mark im sure you may be able to get past it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

AKQJ10 wrote:
    Thats sick, im never gonna make it out with money.

Rumour has it that it was put there just for you! C ya 2nite? Havnt played a hand since you left quite literally!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

[DM] Frink wrote:
    Jesus that's a ruthless move on their part! Gotta get a fix of live poker in before i go to Italy for a year where its illegal. What a sick, backwards country:D

yeah il see ya there gary, u been playin online?pm sent

Hehe Duke should be very happy with me if there are loads of people there tonight!!

This is the first week in ages I cant make it :(

P.S. Every week....EVERY WEEK I have been knocked out on friday I have been ahead..........its absolutly sick!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

I think i may come out of semi retirement for this, anyone up for beers for the first half milan sevilla game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

damn, mark has stolen my jackpot--se--ept--retire idea... guess i'll have tro come second to mark, play the se 100 game on sunday, win that, play the waterford game, win that, play the wsop next year, final table that, write a book about my rags to riches experience, get a contract with pokerstars, play like a donkey in all future tv appearances and live off past glories.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

Jackpot for me as well.... my weekly excursion to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

Macspower wrote:
    Jackpot for me as well.... my weekly excursion to Dublin

Me too, this looks like it's gonna get good numbers tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Will be headin in shortly myself.

Yay!!! Played in lukes this weekend and got knocked out once again when I was ahead!? I think that makes it like 10 weeks in a row now that I have been knocked out after going in ahead!? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong, ha!!!

Playing the game in Luke on Saturday, really good structure, even though I got bubbled. Mick you could do with maybe slowing the blinds down when they get to about 400/800............?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

[DM] Frink wrote:
    Yay!!! Played in lukes this weekend and got knocked out once again when I was ahead!? I think that makes it like 10 weeks in a row now that I have been knocked out after going in ahead!? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong, ha!!!

Playing the game in Luke on Saturday, really good structure, even though I got bubbled. Mick you could do with maybe slowing the blinds down when they get to about 400/800............?
    What was the strucyure on saturdya i wasn there???!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Going to play the SE 100 FO tonight,

Anyone going?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Going to play the SE 100 FO tonight,

Anyone going?

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

yep

Want to have a €5,000,000 last longer bet? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Could someone confirm the time that the SE cash league tournie kick off tonight?

thanks

^^^kicks off at 9 sharp.

open from 8 for pre tourney wine etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

^^^kicks off at 9 sharp.

Cheers BCB. Make sure you enjoy the wine!

MickL wrote:
    What was the strucyure on saturdya i wasn there???!?

On the final table the blinds were very big compared to the average stack, only 18 BB.......but up to that they seemed to be going quite fast.......first time playing it and really enjoyed it though!!!

Except for the big arguement/debate i got going, the bouncer came in and stood over me.......hehe

What game is on in Lukes on Friday?

I wanna play in the Jackpot on Friday but I have been having a run of very very bad luck so don't see the point in giving away €300 to a donk!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

^^^kicks off at 9 sharp.

Free money, happy days.

Whoooo Haaaa..

Free money, happy days.

Whoooo Haaaa..

wes - there is free money in there every night...

who won last night noel?

3 handed myself Joe Ruddy and Harold took 800 each and left 200 for the dealers. This was 4am.

Blinds had just gone 1500/3000 and the avg was 82k. I had 87k, and the lads had pretty much the same. I was indifferent about playing out and left it to the lads who decided to split it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

wes - there is free money in there every night...

this is sooooooooo true... ;)

And well done on lastnight Noel

[LUCKBOX]

Advertisement