Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a mod xbox for XMBC

• 19-07-2007 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

I'm new to boards.ie. I hope its ok to put up this request here. I'm looking to buy one or more xbox(s) with XBMC running on it. I do not mind if its soft or hardware mod once it can run XBMC.

cathal75@gmail.com

Thanks
    Dublin_xbmc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cole9

Hi, I have an xbox that is modded and has xbox media centre installed and loads of other great software. I also have 2 controllers and dvd playback kit. Console is in great condition and works perfect. if interested, make me an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Cole you would probably be better off making an advert on adverts.ie. Mods will not allow selling on this site/forum. Sorry to be a killjoy but i wouldnt like to see ya getting a warn.

Dublin_xbmc you could try www.modchipsireland.com, thats where i got mine. And its still my best purchase of anything..ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭iwb

Sorry for butting in here but I am looking for one too.
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=30172&cat=27
    Thanks, iwb.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭ongarite

iwb wrote:
    Sorry for butting in here but I am looking for one too.
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=30172&cat=27
    Thanks, iwb.

I could do one for you iwb but would like mod approval first as I don't want to be banned as I like this place too much.
    Modded XBOXs with XBMC seem to be sorta allowed but I'd like confirmation first.
    There is a modded XBOX fan in Gorey, weeder, that may be able to do one for you as I'm based in the big smoke.
    Remotes can be got cheap on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭ongarite

Amp seems like he the mod and from reading the charter he sounds like an angry young man so if iwp you wanna ask him, go ahead as I'm too scared!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭iwb

I don't want to annoy any mods or get anyone in trouble. I will see if anyone wants to sell me one in the wanted section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Surely youd would be allowed sell said boxes if they do not contain copywrited material on the disk. Pass the mods of adverts a PM.

Advertisement