Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How the **** are ye?

• 23-10-2014 9:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Things going well mustards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Blender not work out?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

:pac: i guess ill take the blame for this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

No and now me thread got closed. These mustards are a shower of boring bastards aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So French or English? :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

Look, I'm not that bored to have a conversation about mustard but a quick glance at this forum tells everyone that it need to be spiced up!
    Get it? Spiced up? Mustard? Mustard better be a spice.
    Anyway, I prefer putting mayonaisse over stuff than mustard. Yeah I said it, **** you mustards. What you gonna do about it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

Lets have a little dijon with our mustard ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭Corvo

I love a good banning in the mustard forum.

Mustard 1 Troll 0

• Site Banned Posts: 18 redhat1

I have a fondness for store bought generic mustard (the cheap, runny , illuminous yellow kind) I prefer it even to more expensive (and less sugar filled alternatives). is this a solitary fetish or are there others out there silently awaiting a time when they can raise up and proclaim there love of e-numbers and sweeteners? surely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

So French or English? :p

No true mustard enthusiast would ask something like that.
    Now I'm no Anglophile,but the Brits make far superior mustard. Every mustardman knows this.

• Site Banned Posts: 18 redhat1

a cunning ploy to prove that I am not a real mustard fan : it is, in fact, the Norwegians that make the best mustard, everyone knows that, is that not so.

if you are a real mustard fan you must also know alan rickdale the chairman of Ireland's bi annual mustard fest? do you know of him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭pollyannawins

I know him!. tall man shrewd face, loves his mustard. he's judged the best in show category since 2010. I brought my own batch along last year (won nothing mind). nice to here someone talking about mustard for a change

Advertisement