Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs/societies in Waterford City

• 05-10-2014 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi everyone :)

I've recently moved to Waterford City and am looking to meet new people. Are there any clubs and societies that you'd recommend for people in there twenties and thirties?

Any and all advice would be great. I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks a lot,
    S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

There is an athletics club based in the RSC on the Cork Road. There are evening courses running in the New Year in SOLAS and Waterford College Further Education. What are your main interests? There is also a pitch and putt club in Waterford, not sure is it for groups though or can you turn up and be assigned a partner etc?

A quick look on Meetup.com also shows there is a tennis club and single parents meetup regular in Waterford, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Hi everyone :)

I've recently moved to Waterford City and am looking to meet new people. Are there any clubs and societies that you'd recommend for people in there twenties and thirties?

Any and all advice would be great. I'm open to all suggestions.

Thanks a lot,
    S

Dodgeball of a Wednesday night in De La Salle college at 7pm until 8:30pm. It's free your first night and then if you decide to return its only a fiver.

Advertisement