Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'd say 30. Game are giving 35(while their still in business)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

cloud493 wrote: »
    66 people playing near me :o

That's amazing, i managed to pick up around 15 people last time i went to galway city on my 3G vita.

I did take a screen capture of it, but I can't figure out how to get it on here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i get about 25 people in limerick and a load of stardust songs lol

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Man I thought i was great with my highest being 26, 66 kinda kills it but at least there are plenty of gifts to find!

Which is a point, has anyone found any? I've managed to find one but it was for a game I don't have (curse my luck)

• Advertisement

EJ22 wrote: »
    Man I thought i was great with my highest being 26, 66 kinda kills it but at least there are plenty of gifts to find!

Which is a point, has anyone found any? I've managed to find one but it was for a game I don't have (curse my luck)

i get about 11 a day mainly tracks from super stardust

• Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

i have uncharted and motorcross rc. thinkin of getting another game once i pass uncharted should i get wipeout or unit 13. any recomendations????

i have uncharted and motorcross rc. thinkin of getting another game once i pass uncharted should i get wipeout or unit 13. any recomendations????

Haven't played Unit 13 (not even the demo) but I can recommend Wipeout, Load times are still a little slow even after patching them but tbh with the amount of detail in the tracks and the graphics in it, its justifiable (in my opinion of course). I've just reached the A class in my single player campaign and its getting quite tough now, which is nice :)
    caspa307 wrote: »
    i get about 11 a day mainly tracks from super stardust

Man I wish i got that many, I've only had one so far and that was for a Silver version of Trish in UMvC3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got unit 13 yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far,personally I would go for that

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Am I the only one here who doesn't want to play Uncharted or Wipeout?

• Advertisement

meh i have wipeout but just traded uncharted got bored of it will pick it up cheap down the line gonna get a load of psp stuff :D

I'm still hoping to get rid of wipeout :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Don't bother with game, they only offered me €19 for Wipeout.

Don't bother with game, they only offered me €19 for Wipeout.

Gamestop only offered me 15 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So how are you finding your vita now lads? It's few weeks of ownership for
    Most of us.
    I am personally shocked! I am playing it almost every damn day! I still got only 3 games for it: lumines, rayman and monster hunter, but I am constantly playing all of them. I play only pc and vita now, haven't turned on anything else in ages.
    I still think it was a well spent money. I can't believe how much hours I already clocked in with vita so far and that thing had newer left the house since I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Yeah I'm loving it. But predicting a dry patch for a couple of months (unless sony pull some surprises soon). Trying to stretch games out as far as I can!

My PS3 hasn't been switched on in nearly a week :rolleyes: I'm hoping if I buy another game, should be able to stretch the 5 of them till resistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Of course I buy the most technically advanced handheld in the market and end up playing OMG Z or the most part. An 8 bit, 2D game for 3 quid.

Play some uncharted then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

The US store has an infinitely better list of psp titles and it's pissing me off. I have been waiting to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for years and it's up on the US store but not EU. Very annoying!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭padair

If the online code has not been used I will offer a game but not on this thread ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Big Knox wrote: »
    The US store has an infinitely better list of psp titles and it's pissing me off. I have been waiting to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for years and it's up on the US store but not EU. Very annoying!! :mad:

Just make a US account, buy the US PSN vouchers on ebay and away you go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The daily missions in unit 13 are cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

No, I'm with you anyway.
    Well, I might get uncharted eventually when it drops in price. I'm sure I would love it at first, but would have no desire to play it again after I beat the game once. I just can't justify paying that much for a game which has no lasting appeal for me, I'd have no interest in going back to collect treasures or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Just make a US account, buy the US PSN vouchers on ebay and away you go.

Was thinking of doing this but do I need a second memory card to switch between accounts?

On the Wipeout / Uncharted thing. Finished Wipeout and have now swapped it for Uncharted which I'm waiting on. When it arrives i'll probably play through it once and trade it in. Have to say I really enjoyed Wipeout though...

Loving my vita, its the only console i've played since buying it so that says alot. Currently trying to work at some of the trophies in Fifa and getting through wipeout. Also gotta start playing Motorstorm RC to get on the leaderboard lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭BArra

anyone playing superstardust, im looking for people who play arcade mode with high scores to spur me on!

my psn: Griefa

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

BArra wrote: »
    anyone playing superstardust, im looking for people who play arcade mode with high scores to spur me on!

my psn: Griefa
    I was going to get Unit 13 today but now I've changed my mind seeing as you beat my score :D Looks like more hour long Superstardust games are on the menu for this weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Big Knox wrote: »
    Was thinking of doing this but do I need a second memory card to switch between accounts?

yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭BArra

I was going to get Unit 13 today but now I've changed my mind seeing as you beat my score :D Looks like more hour long Superstardust games are on the menu for this weekend!

I'm away for a week next week so uve plenty of time! I messed Up so only got 51 million, pretty sure I can top it and get into top 500

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement