Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinesiology students / kinesiologists?

• 22-04-2010 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm studying kinesiology and was wondering if there were any other kinesiology students around waterford city / county that would be up for practice sessions. Experienced practitioners would be exceptionally welcome if they would be willing to be practiced on!

If anyone would be interested, please get back to me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kinichick

Hiya,
    I'm also in the Waterford area, studying kinesiology. Would be great to practice on someone locally. Let me know if you are still interested. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

Hi I know this is an old thread, just searching boards and came across this.... am studying kinesiology in Tipperary... just finished year 1 and starting year 2 in sept ... have stress relief 1, 2, 3, and 4 practicals and written paper due.... could you offer any advice at all please on any of this? am practising a bit , finding it very hard to ask people to be my case studies as I am very slow and unsure about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭connectq

Hi I'm interested in doing a kinesiology course? Where would you recommend and how long does it take to be qualified?

Advertisement