Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lies, Damned Lies.

• 05-01-2013 2:42am
    Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭

Irish Rail and Bus Eireann can fail the customer in much the same way as any company.

However they have been accused in this forum (usually by a protected poster called F****_L**) of theft (thread about the Derry Express Bus), Paedophlia (read the Bus Stations Thread) and general awkwardness - read that posters posts about golden ticket holders being asked to show their identity, read comments about toilets being locked to prevent use by non-desireables etc etc.

Many of us have been infracted for calling out these posts. Yet the original vile, vicious, demeaning and incorrect source posts have been left untouched. Untouched by Mods and Admins who seem scared to act.

Why ?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Just to add - I've tweeted the posts to the relevant authorities so they can contact those who posted the offensive articles.

So maybe when foffy is next in Letterkenny selling an item he can spare a few minutes to show the Guards where the peepholes in the toilets are.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Oh dear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

This will not end well

MarkMc wrote: »
    This will not end well

It's no harm for those who have been maligned to have a right to view the vicious allegations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Id imagine they know they exist already. I'm not going to get into this though, because everything I would have to say would be back seat modding, so I'm out

• Advertisement

No problem with that.

I just want CIE group staff to see the evil, horrible and vicious allegations are being levelled against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,233 ✭✭✭✭Victor

parsi, I'm not getting into this discussion.

1. You have the wrong end of the stick as to what was alleged about the bus station.
    2. You and others have been engaged in a pattern of protracted badgering, abuse and bullying.

I am referring the matter to the Category Mods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement