Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marshall Beer Fridge

Options
  • 19-11-2014 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭

Holy Mother of Rock and Beer Gods! I don't believe it. This fridge goes up to 11. No really it does! http://marshallfridge.com/

From the main stage to the man cave, the Marshall Fridge was born to rock. Featuring authentic Marshall Amp parts including logos, fret cloth, and a brass-finished faceplate, the ultimate combination of rock and refrigeration is finally here.

Signed-MF-Door_-The-Who.jpg

(no affiliation)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sarkakos

very nice of him. How cool is that!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

It's nice and all

marshall-amps-fridge.jpg

But...

Needs more Star Wars

Star-Wars-Han-Solo-Refrigerator.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

But mine is for beer (on-topic for this forum), your's is for storing bodies until disposal (at sea I assume) (off-topic for forum - Reported ;):pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

will it be like everything marshall these days? ****e and overpriced?

At €449.99999999 I reckon the overpriced box is well ticked. Mind you, the price of some of them there craft beers.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

creamy goodness i have to agree, but the other fridge is a winner for me

dont think i'll find it in Powercity tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

speaking of beer fridges, do any of ye have ones in your houses? any recommendations, I hate having no room for food in the main fridge :pac:.

creamy goodness i have to agree, but the other fridge is a winner for me
    Unfortunately the Star Wars/Hansonic fridge is from a PhotoShop comp [ http://www.b3ta.com/challenge/fridge/ ] and not real. Pity.
    speaking of beer fridges, do any of ye have ones in your houses? any recommendations, I hate having no room for food in the main fridge :pac:.

Priorities: get a dedicated one. Though, you might, like me, have to put it in the garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

My parents have a fridge downstairs which is reserved for meat and beer.

I love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

There's a drinks & wine cooler fridge for sale in Argos (reduced to €149.99), quite substantial capacity, it will accommodate 59 x 75cl bottles of wine (115L capacity # 486/9292)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Tabnabs wrote: »
    It's nice and all

marshall-amps-fridge.jpg

Miller were giving these fridges away in off-licence draws during the summer!

Advertisement