Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you tasted cooked human flesh?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

No but I want to. >:)
    After digging up a 2 year old thread one has to wonder what else you'll be digging up after your comment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭OCorcrainn

No but I want to. >:)

This thread is two years old....what are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm
    I don't know what kind of crazy measurement system you're using but in Europe we use the metric system damnit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

I was welding a frame onto a section of roof and standing under the bit I was working on when a molten ball of red hot metal ran up the sleeve of my jacket and stopped at my glove cuff. It took a few seconds to start burning and by the time I shook it out I had a €2 diameter burn on my forearm which I stuffed into my mouth to try and stem the pain while I ran for cold water.

Yeah right. That's the oldest excuse in the book. Cannibal.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Possibly I have had some dodgy takeaways in my time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

No idea about cannibalism, but this threads got a whiff of necrophilia about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

No idea about cannibalism, but this threads got a whiff of necrophilia about it.
    That would depend on whether you're eating human flesh for survival or you really love the stuff.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

ScumLord wrote: »
    I don't know what kind of crazy measurement system you're using but in Europe we use the metric system damnit!

Eh, no you don't. I was having a half litre of Guinness down my local when someone said that some n00bieh had bumped a really old thread in AH. Dang, I have the munchies now and theres nothing in the house. What to eat...

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 12,138 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

MadYaker wrote: »

I wish I hadn't read that.

Barf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

And that guy responded to an ad online...

Thought "Come Dine On Me" was a TV program?

weiland79 wrote: »
    Are you sure it wasn't the Placenta?

When I saw the OP I was about to ask if this counts because I have had that. Otherwise answer to the OP would be "no".

Wasn't there some Irish Canibal in History who discovered his penchant for Human Flesh while trying to escape one of the Prison colonies in Tasmania or some such?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 choosinganame

OCorcrainn wrote: »
    This thread is two years old....what are you doing?
    Commenting on it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 choosinganame

Eh, no you don't. I was having a half litre of Guinness down my local when someone said that some n00bieh had bumped a really old thread in AH. Dang, I have the munchies now and theres nothing in the house. What to eat...

'c

But there was no good recent human flesh eating threads :( I looked everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭30txsbzmcu2k9w

Don´t know if this has been posted yet, viewer discretion and all that,
    not for the weak hearted.
    Seriously messed up chap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭becost

I've never tasted cooked human flesh but I got laser surgery done on my eyes a few years back and I could smell them burning. :pac:

Advertisement