Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAME to play TOGETHER

• 06-10-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello, Im looking for game to play whit someone together. Maybe it seems so gay but it's not. I just wanna improve my language lvl and adapt to new society. The best game will be MMO but please write yours propositions. Im from Poland, 18 years old. Peace!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,323 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

That's a strange post.

Try the Irish guild for GW2, since I see you've posted there anyways. You should find someone to play with there.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 jeziorski

I sold GW2, bugged ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

borderlands 2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

jeziorski wrote: »
    Hello, Im looking for game to play whit someone together. Maybe it seems so gay but it's not. I just wanna improve my language lvl and adapt to new society.

you could start by being less homophobic tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 35 jeziorski

@up, thanks for advice, lol.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

guild wars 2 or borderlands 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I will also say Guild Wars 2 and Borderlands 1&2

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

jeziorski wrote: »
    Hello, Im looking for game to play whit someone together. Maybe it seems so gay but it's not. I just wanna improve my language lvl and adapt to new society.

you could start by being less homophobic tbh

Aye thought the same. Not sure I wanna play games with someone with that attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Wouldn't bother with guild wars 2 or borderlands 2 if I'm being honest. I'd play world of Warcraft and join a raiding guild, there's a reason it was called 'world of chatcraft'

Advertisement