Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Watching Game Change.. Julianne Moore is brilliant as Sarah Palin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I had Chinese tonight... was muck, dunno why i bothered :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I love Game of Thrones!!
    I hope LostGirly is okay, she sounded really upset in her post yesterday and hasn't been back on.

Back to Pottermore, even if I am in stupid Hufflepuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

bubblefett wrote: »
    I love Game of Thrones!!
    I hope LostGirly is okay, she sounded really upset in her post yesterday and hasn't been back on.

Back to Pottermore, even if I am in stupid Hufflepuff

how do you check what house your in??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Sweet suffering mother but that was a cold evening to be standing on the sideline at a football match. I didn't really need a shower but took one when I got home just to warm up.

I'm hungry. :(

I made a dinner of vegetable pilau rice with mushrooms, sweet corn, red pepper, red onion, a dash of soy sauce and some cucumber on top and it was yummy. I had to eat it earlier than usual though which wasn't cool. Have enough left over to bring into my course tomorrow. Yay for healthy lunch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

bubblefett wrote: »
    I love Game of Thrones!!

Me too!! Just finished reading the books and currently re watching the first season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

how do you check what house your in??

You have to go through book 1 and once you get to Hogworts you're sorted then!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

My dad pissed me off.
    Do not give out about my mother and then wonder why i dont have a relationship with you!!!

on another note, i cried for my granny this weekend, went to visit her grave , 6 months since she died and i hadnt accepted it at time so just seeing the grave had me in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

The lady who wrote the article used in this song (Mary Schmich) just won a Pulitzer. I have not listened to this in years, but the older I get, the more truth I see in it..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Just after seeing Titanic 3D. I only cried 2 tears this time. :)

• Advertisement

im in slytherin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I popped into the supermarket on my way home from shopping for 7up and Doritos :o and omg I really do despise self check outs. "Unexpected item in the bagging area" :mad::mad: urgh cnut I hate her that voice person inside the machine :pac: I nearly screamed cnut at it just a while ago instead i just told her to **** off much to teh amusment or shock of the guy behind me :(:o

You know you can mute it? Made my day life when I worked that out!

Also, caught up on about 3 days worth of here at once, and well...CauldronShadow29371. Waiting for the confirmation email thing though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Behold, GlowCloak1240!

I wish I could have picked it, or that the options had been better. Come ooooon, Slytherin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I got Hufflepuff :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

You know you can mute it? Made my day life when I worked that out!

How??, please share your wisdom!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

im in slytherin!!

I'm in Gryffindor - we're enemies from now on! :D

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I popped into the supermarket on my way home from shopping for 7up and Doritos :o and omg I really do despise self check outs. "Unexpected item in the bagging area" :mad::mad: urgh cnut I hate her that voice person inside the machine :pac: I nearly screamed cnut at it just a while ago instead i just told her to **** off much to teh amusment or shock of the guy behind me :(:o
    careymary wrote: »
    How??, please share your wisdom!

There's a little button at the bottom of the screen, near the middle. It looks like a loudspeaker and if you press it it turns the volume up a few times, then mutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Oh god my ears are ringing:o
    Ewh carlow is on republic of telly tonight for the 24 hour camera thing

the shame of it!! :o

hahahaha

Just back from carlow, what's this 24 hour camera thing?
    Kiera wrote: »
    How was the fish, Orla?

Fish was good, except it didn't quite make it to the plate in one piece, had loads of batter left over so did a few of the already cooked veg in it which were far tastier than the fish.

Also I got gryffindor:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

There's a little button at the bottom of the screen, near the middle. It looks like a loudspeaker and if you press it it turns the volume up a few times, then mutes.

well thats your good deed for today done, you have changed my life............well my shopping life anyways
    Thank you muchness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Yes, confusticated, tell us the secrets that you've learned! D:

• Advertisement

McChubbin wrote: »
    Yes, confusticated, tell us the secrets that you've learned! D:

Eeehhhhh...never felt less knowledgeable in my life! Look at the magic Tesco machine secret again though! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Dear best friend,

please stop being ALL OVER my boyfriend...

:rolleyes::mad::confused::(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

im in slytherin!!
    Me too. :(:(

Orla K wrote: »

Just back from carlow, what's this 24 hour camera thing?

its for the Republic of telly..they put a camera in a town or city for 24 hours and films so anyone can go up to it! look up the Galway one hilarious

shall we duel??? :D
    Posy wrote: »
    Me too. :(:(

were the best ones!! :D

although i really wanted to be in ravenclaw....green is not my colour hahaha

stupid wind and rain woke me up...im from the country shít like this shouldnt wake me up!! :mad:

tonight is just one of those nights when you really want a cuddle! :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Dear best friend,

Jaysus, nip that in the bud or you're not going to be best friends for much longer.

I got the jammiest parking space this morning, right outside the door and it was thundering down hailstones at the time. :D

Getting my eyebrows waxed on thursday, last time I looked like I had a black eye afterwards. Do you take paracetemol or ibuprofen before a waxing appointment to make it hurt less?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Jaysus, nip that in the bud or you're not going to be best friends for much longer.

I got the jammiest parking space this morning, right outside the door and it was thundering down hailstones at the time. :D

Getting my eyebrows waxed on thursday, last time I looked like I had a black eye afterwards. Do you take paracetemol or ibuprofen before a waxing appointment to make it hurt less?

Botox, no I meant bonjella :P rub it on your brows before you go in!

But yeah, thought I was imagining it but she did it to another friend as well!!
    No you do not need to touch him arm 8 times, follow him around the pub or sit between us when we go to the cinema tonight :mad:

Yes, I get that there is a newcomer to our group and that is exciting but what're you gonna do next, MOUNT HIM?!

*I know I cant say this out loud without sounding like that crazy nutjob girl, but I'm not!! I swear!*

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

*I know I cant say this out loud without sounding like that crazy nutjob girl, but I'm not!! I swear!*

Yes you can. If she sits between ye, tell her to move that you want to sit next to your boyfriend, or just go the other side altogether.

Or if she's doing something that makes you feel uncomfortable, tell her how it makes you feel, rather than "hands off my bloke, love," which never ends well. :pac:

She might react and go bitching, but if she did it to others she's unlikely to get much sympathy. But she could surprise you, you're best friends for a reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

How long before you get a house? i cant get past level 5 :( says i have to wait :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Dear best friend,

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement