Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are There Any Development Clubs In Dublin?

• 26-08-2015 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi folks!

I'll be moving to Dublin on Saturday and was wondering what kind of extra-curricular software development activities can I get up to in the big smoke?

I'm looking for anything like meetups where people can talk, hackathons, and generally any kind of forum to chat and code. I'm looking for more social opportunities to learn, rather than self-learning alone. I'll be checking out UCD's comp sci society when I arrive, so that's one off the list already.

If anyone knows of any such place in South Dublin City, I'd be sorted!

If not, then it looks like there's room for a new club in town...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

I was surprised to find so many groups on meetup!

Thanks for the heads up Offler, I'll be going to the Build Learn Teach meetup next Saturday.

Has anyone ever been to a hackathon before? I have don't have much of an idea of what to expect.

Advertisement