Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Swap

• 20-04-2014 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone swap their motorhome for a boat for a shortbreak or rented out their motorhome not getting the use of mine and would love to boat on the shannon rental is terribly expensive and just thought likeminded people might want a different experience and do a swap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

How would you insure it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Thenry

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    How would you insure it?

Is it possible I wonder for them to use their own insurance it's just a pity when you can't get the time to fully use it yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

If you could organise a swap, would open drive (or name the driver on the motorhome policy) work.......just so long as cash is not changing hands.
    Now I will clarify that the above is only a lay-mans view of how it could be done

Advertisement