Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Rent a House near DCU

• 27-05-2012 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to rent a house near DCU (and up to a 20 min drive away from it). Would you suggest a place I can start searching? Max I would pay to rent a house is about 800 per month.

I searched Daft.ie etc but no luck yet....

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭polkabunny

I would advise doing general Google searches, as opposed to searching just one site.
    How far away do you want to live? If you want to live close by, I would advise searching for houses on Collins Avenue, St Pappins Road, Shanliss Road, Shanard Road and Shanowen Avenue.
    If you are fine with living a bit farther away, your options are much more open. Good luck with the house search!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JewelMin13

Maybe I know, but let me check in advance,ok ;) I will inform you when I asked.

Advertisement