Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Picture Viewer

Options
  • 11-02-2006 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Quick Question, is there an app for OSX which displays small pics in folders, like the Thumbnail viewer in Windows?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

Try using the thumbnail viewer in Finder. Otherwise I'm sure iPhoto will work. I use the browse function in Adobe Bridge, which comes with Photoshop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

• Registered Users Posts: 39 juice79

pic2icon

drag & drop simplicity & its free

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Unless I misunderstood - you can do that in the folder options iirc. I can't remember how exactly you do it (even though I did it the other day). Go to view options on the finder somewhere and click on view thumbnails... or.. erm.. something. It's deffo possible to view the thumbnails (at various sizes) of a specific folder (or all folders) on OSX. (What sturgo said)

Advertisement