Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some stuff for free

• 23-01-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

Camelbak backpack. I don't know the model name/number, but it's the 2L version. There is a bladder, but you'd probably want to replace the mouthpiece. I haven't used it in over two years so according to the house rules, it has to go :D.

Pearl Izumi E:Motion N2 Road. Size UK 9. Worn once for running, too small for me. This colour. They are similar to Brooks Green Silence, but the sole seems to be longer lasting. I bought these last summer in the US and it makes me sad to see them in the bottom of the wardrobe, so would be nice to see them given a good home.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭db76

Hi Paulie, if the runners are still available I'll take them as I'm starting back running after long lay off and need to keep costs down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭PaulieC

sorry, I shoud have replied here - runners are probably gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭forestman

PaulieC wrote: »
    Camelbak backpack. I don't know the model name/number, but it's the 2L version. There is a bladder, but you'd probably want to replace the mouthpiece. I haven't used it in over two years so according to the house rules, it has to go :D.

Pearl Izumi E:Motion N2 Road. Size UK 9. Worn once for running, too small for me. This colour. They are similar to Brooks Green Silence, but the sole seems to be longer lasting. I bought these last summer in the US and it makes me sad to see them in the bottom of the wardrobe, so would be nice to see them given a good home.

I'll take the camelback if its still available?

forestman wrote: »
    I'll take the camelback if its still available?

Sure is. Send me a pm ?

Both gone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement