Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please how to contact ADMIN, I feel I was treated unfairly

• 14-01-2015 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I have discussed this already with CMod Taltos in PM many times, and Taltos insist on was right to delete my thread and say will banned me if I continue to post about my relationship.
    Please I need an ADMIN FINAL look into this, please tell me how to contact an ADMIN.

Please ADMIN look into my situation. Please may I get a Final decission by the admin.
    I post a thread regarding to my relationship in the section of "Relationship Issues"

My thread got deleted by CMod Taltos with the reason that I dare to post the same thread asking for advice in other forums.
    I did not violate any rules here, everybody have the equal rights to post their thread in the appropriate section, and mine was under "Relationship Issues"

my thread tittle: "Is this WORTH it to end my committed relationship? I am still being analytical"
    this thread of mine got deleted, and I was told NOT allow to post the same topic again regarding to my relationship.

I don't see why if I post the same thread in another forum to ask for advice is considered a violation here.
    This is an open forum, so if I have a relationship problem I can ask my question and posters who have free time can give help.

Why does it have to be limit to post my thread in this one single forum only? Why I can't post the same thread asking for advice in another forum as well?

I DIDN'T advertise anything in my thread, the whole thread was just about my relationship circumtances issue.
    I DIDN'T use any bad words, I DIDN'T provoke anyone.
    Admin, you can pulled my thread back up and read it to judge it for yourself.

The reply from CMod Taltos is in here, please have an ADMIN look into this.
    please hightlight cut and paste the link url below
    boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057361544

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,035 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you start any more off-topic threads in here, you'll have your access removed.

If you've already discussed it with the mod in question, start a thread in the Helpdesk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement