Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I've just taken some coke. . .

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

It's hilarious the amount of people in here crying foul regarding the healthiness of Coke but many of these same posters have no problem killing their livers with Alcohol and disrupting their cognitive abilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

I love coke. Could drink bottles a day, I try to drink juice now because I hate water and fizzy drinks are clearly the devil.

Im with ya, I'd happily sip at it all day. But then I had to balance that desire against my equally great desire not to have big drooping breasts. Now I drink endless pints of lemon cordial, ice and fizzy water. It's almost as good. Almost.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

Try Pepsi from GB that has gone past its best before date. Happy Days in Letterkenny sell a 6 pack of it for €2 and I really like it. (Although their new store doesn't sell it and I haven't been to the other store in weeks/months)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Reason is they all mostly use fructose-corn-syrup these days instead of sugar as it's much cheaper.

...It seems to me that the "dangers" are overstated.

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/nutrition/a/fructosedangers.htm

An ice cold can of coke is one of lives pleasures, especially when you need a good kick to get you going the next day after a feed of pints.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

I'm trying to figure out what coke is actually made of. Right now I'm sipping an espresso and sniffing a patchouli-based perfume. If I added a ton of sugar, orange peel and maybe some over-ripe peaches, I think that'd do it. Mysterious stuff, cola.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I like pepsi max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭131spanner

I love Club Orange or Lucozade Citrus.

I never saw peoples attraction towards Lucozade Sport, I hated it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

bluewolf wrote: »
    I like pepsi max

Not keen on it either.

And stop calling me Max!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭canadianwoman

And stop calling me Max!! :(

Surely you jest. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

kowloon wrote: »
    A pint of gin is the only cure for a dry mouth.

Drink Sloe Berry Gin for best effect :D

Advertisement