Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

What jersey did you get J? Are the names and number stitched or screen printed? Any possibility of a few pics? Cheers for the feedback, have been looking to source a new place with faster delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

Ordered my Seahawks shirt last Thursday from jersey channel one..Arrived this morning.Am I pleased?
    To say I'm chuffed is an understatement.The quality is superb. All emblems, numbers, name stitched.Will definately be buying again from here. They even e-mail you a tracking number.3 business days it took to arrive.Thats what I call a good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭jasonb

Archimedes wrote: »
    What jersey did you get J? Are the names and number stitched or screen printed? Any possibility of a few pics? Cheers for the feedback, have been looking to source a new place with faster delivery.

I got a John Elway Throwback ( Superbowl XXXIII ). As Cambridge7 says, everything is stitched, not printed. Seems to be very good quality, especially for €40. The same jersey is $300 on nfl.com.

Great service as well, I got an email saying my order had been accepted, another saying it was getting ready for shipping and then a shipping email with a tracking number etc. 3-4 business days for shipping from Shanghai, I never even got around to checking the tracking number as I hadn't expected it yet...

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Rick_

Jersey Channel One, are they selling the proper premium stiched NFL tops for €40? Anyone got a link to their website/shop? Are they official or good looking fakes?

I bought mine off eBay, never had a problem. I got a L but it is a big baggy, may go for a M next time.

Surprisingly enough, their website is :

http://www.jerseychannelone.com/

:)

Yep, I got my Jersey, which I'd consider the same as the NFL 'Authentic' range, for €40 including shipping. I doubt they're official at that price, but they're very good fakes!

J.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

dont know whether go andre johnson for texans, ryan or turner for falcons, or maybe even packers with rodgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,856 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Wow I'm awfully tempted for a Cassel 7 or Bowe 82 shirt.

What's the sizing like? Seems the only options are 48, 50 and 52.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Rick_

I think 48 is M, 50 is L and 52 is XL.

I'd be looking a 48 is that was the case. I'm tempted from Jersey Channel One but how good a quality are they?

Yep, those sizes are correct. Remember it's a US M, L & XL though. I'm 6'1" and fairly big shouldered ( normally a L or XL here in Ireland ), and the 48 isn't tight on me at all, I could easily wear a few layers under it.

As for the quality, it's very good. Good stitching, nothing screen printed, it looks very very good and is quite a heavy material as well. It's not just a light mesh top, it's quite strong. Well worth the €40 anyhow! I'm sure it's not as 'perfect' as the $300 ones in the US, but even if I had the money to buy a $300 jersey, I'd be far too worried about damage to wear it!

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭cambridge7

To thoses thinking of buying from jerseychannelone. Do.....you won't be dissapointed. As I said above the quality is superb and there is a bit of weight to the shirt. I really can't believe the good quality for the price. If they are fakes well there excellent fakes.For €40 it was worth it and quick delivery.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I got a miles austin jersey from jersey channel one and i'm ridiculously happy with it. The only noticeable difference between it and the 120 dollar jason witten i got in nyc is that the tag on the bottom doesn't have the cowboys helmet. i will definitely be getting more. next stop emmit smith throwback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Skipped right to the end

When I bough my Ravens jersey from NFL Shop I did expect to pay custom duties
    Fair is fair, I'll pay my dues.

What I didn't expect was a 13 euro "administration fee" from UPS, robbin baxtards :mad:

NFL shop is great but I'll look elsewhere next time also before I purchase something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

So this jersey channelone is the real deal then? are the prices quoted on the site actually sale prices or are they always this cheap?

also, on a somewhat related note, has anybody here been to the wembley game before? going to broncos/49ers this year and im just wondering would i be able to get any general broncos merch there (such as hoodies, tshirts and the like)

just wondering, i know you can get most of the jerseys there so i thought i might as well ask..

It'll be no issue to get Bronco's or 49'ers merchandise.
    Jackets, hoodies and more stuff

They'll have jerseys for all teams but lots of merchandise for the two teams playing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

It'll be no issue to get Bronco's or 49'ers merchandise.
    Jackets, hoodies and more stuff

They'll have jerseys for all teams but lots of merchandise for the two teams playing

sound, was wondering...would there be stalls up near wembley selling the merch or would it just be general sports shops in the city centre, do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,136 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Ordered 2 jerseys from Jerseychannelone. My Urlacher jersey is starting to fall apart after 5+ years of service :(.

€57 delivered for both.

Stalls near the stadium will have the gear
    If you're after Broncos gear it'll be there.

Just avoid the stalls with the fake gear and the Cockney lad saying "great deal guv" ;)
    How they were allowed set up so close to Wembley last year I'll never know.
    Surely the NFL would have objected?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Has anyone had success with DHGate?

Fancy picking up this one - http://www.dhgate.com/tennessee-titans-10-michael-young-navy-blue/p-ff8080812a45e246012a4fdef3c2641b.html

What appeals to me is the sizes, that particular seller seems to have every size even the smaller ones.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Has anyone had success with DHGate?

Fancy picking up this one - http://www.dhgate.com/tennessee-titans-10-michael-young-navy-blue/p-ff8080812a45e246012a4fdef3c2641b.html

What appeals to me is the sizes, that particular seller seems to have every size even the smaller ones.

I've never used DHgate, although from what I hear it's very much like ebay - it all depends on the seller. That seller has perfect feedback, so it seems good to me.

Fwiw, Yukijersey have youth sized Titans jerseys, although only Chris Johnson home and away at the moment. A lot of people recommend them - I'll be getting my first jersey off them hopefully next week as it's already been shipped, so I'll let you know what the quality is like for myself if you want.

Actually just looking at some of the other jerseys they have in stock, I dont like the look of the stitching on the name in this jersey, although it could just be a stock photo. Their feedback seems to be too good to suggest they do crappy jerseys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I've never used DHgate, although from what I hear it's very much like ebay - it all depends on the seller. That seller has perfect feedback, so it seems good to me.

Fwiw, Yukijersey have youth sized Titans jerseys, although only Chris Johnson home and away at the moment. A lot of people recommend them - I'll be getting my first jersey off them hopefully next week as it's already been shipped, so I'll let you know what the quality is like for myself if you want.
    Yeah I'll check that out when you get it.

I have a CJ jersey, but it's far too big so I'm only get youth jerseys from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

ok guys and girls please nobody shout at me lol but ye all seem to know good places for nfl jerseys anyone know where i could get a Mighty ducks nhl jersey??? long shot i know but i had one when i was younger and miss it so much lol

Do you mean an actual Mighty Ducks movie jersey, or the Anaheim Ducks?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Anyone have an idea of a site that does all the NCAA jerseys? Been looking for a Longhorns one for ages (preferably a throwback that I can get Vince Young on the back of) and no luck.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea of a site that does all the NCAA jerseys? Been looking for a Longhorns one for ages (preferably a throwback that I can get Vince Young on the back of) and no luck.

Apart from using one of the legit merchants and paying full whack, YukiJersey do some throwback NCAA jerseys, although I just checked and the only throwback Longhorn ones they have are Colt McCoy, Jordan Shipley and Earl Campbell. The only one of those in youth sizes too is Colt McCoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

It's getting to the stage now where I wouldn't be totally opposed to paying full whack for it. I'll check that site out though, cheers dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,136 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

DHGate returns 5 pages of longhorns jerseys.

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/longhorns/s24.html

No Vince Young that I can see though. Still might be useful to you.

Do you mean an actual Mighty Ducks movie jersey, or the Anaheim Ducks?

the actual migthty ducks one, i have the anahiem one already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

caspa307 wrote: »
    the actual migthty ducks one, i have the anahiem one already

Not to sound smart have you googled it yet? They are floating around ebay and the likes for $199 right now. As they are a collectors item you will find it hard to find cheap replicas. Suggestion is to go to websites like this:

http://www.fsgear.net/customhockeyjersey.html

And send them the artwork and pics of what the jersey looks like and they will do one up for a flat rate of $99. Worth a try. Other than that they seem impossible to get.

• Advertisement

Not to sound smart have you googled it yet? They are floating around ebay and the likes for $199 right now. As they are a collectors item you will find it hard to find cheap replicas. Suggestion is to go to websites like this:

http://www.fsgear.net/customhockeyjersey.html

And send them the artwork and pics of what the jersey looks like and they will do one up for a flat rate of $99. Worth a try. Other than that they seem impossible to get.

cheers dude will try them yeah ive googled but as you said 200 dollars

Advertisement