Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Cats roaming -V- Pet Dogs roaming

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,795 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Sassy58 wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I do so love the adoreable Freddy I spot in the picture he is such a handsome cuddley boy

Do you mean the one without a head - or with its head stuck up the ...........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Sassy58 wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I do so love the adoreable Freddy I spot in the picture he is such a handsome cuddley boy

Lol, That is Fred alright! He's a cuddley monster! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Discodog wrote: »
    Do you mean the one without a head - or with its head stuck up the ...........:D

He was trying to turn to face the camera! ;-) He likes getting his pic taken but I took it too quickly! lol :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Sassy58

Your a very cruel mammy not letting him get camera ready - he deserves to be taken at his finest.......mind you now that a certain other person has a lovely ginger maine I get to cuddle him all the time even if he does protest, he doesn't appreciate his adoring public as much as the Fred Master does lol lol :p

Oh and can I just say that decking in Themadhouse's place is fantastic having had the opportunity to sit out on it - its great to have the cats roaming around and not worried about them. One day I will have a run when we have a suitable garden lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Happy Cats : )

• Advertisement
Advertisement