Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Goodfellas Pizza €1, Pepsi/Max/Diet/Club orange and lemon 2Ltr €1

Options
  • 26-07-2011 7:30pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

2lnk2gm.jpg

Starts Monday while stocks last @ Centra stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Some great bargains there. Thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Savage :) I'll have to stock up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

sweet, im so gonna stock up :)
    Can never have enough pizza and minerals :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

maybe im going stupid. but. where???

Can you not see the picture?

Its Centra.....:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

obvious troll is obvious

Davy wrote: »
    Can you not see the picture?

Its Centra.....:)

apoligies, pic came up after about a minute. On 3g AND an iphone AND in tenerife. so slooooowww

shblob wrote: »
    obvious troll is obvious

Er NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Yeah! It's a good thing my Centra is always stocked up! :)
    Going to get 5 each probably.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

good news: €1 pizzas

bad news: they're Goodfellas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Ah ****e, and I just after giving up junk food :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

good news: €1 pizzas

bad news: they're Goodfellas

Would you care if you were washing it down with a one euro bottle of club orange though.

€2 for a pizza and 2 litre bottle, bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Phew.. I live beside a spar... dirty ol spar

1 euro pizza's would absolutely destroy my diet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

If its anything like my local Centra there will be about half a dozen each of the special offers on the shelf and when they are gone, they're gone, only to magically reappear as soon as date for offer is over :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

Kat1170 wrote: »
    If its anything like my local Centra there will be about half a dozen each of the special offers on the shelf and when they are gone, they're gone, only to magically reappear as soon as date for offer is over :mad:

All stores are only allocated a certain amount for the promotion, it would be unfair to expect the store to sell it at a loss, Trick is to get there early in the week and stock up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

All stores are only allocated a certain amount for the promotion, it would be unfair to expect the store to sell it at a loss, Trick is to get there early in the week and stock up

Having to get there early in the week is fair enough, but I have seen items that the night before have had 20ish on the shelf, first thing on the morning of the offer, hey presto, there are only 5 or 6. I'm not knocking Centra in general, do a lot of shopping there quite happily, just saying that this happens reguarly at my local shop. :o

And their off......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

I got two yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Cheers OP, picked up a few of the Pizzas this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

picked up 5 of these yesterday,,there yum too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djh

Local Centra had no Pizza, but had plenty of signage and other Goodfellas pizzas at a higher price. Had lots of Pepsi though!

Centra near work had lots of pizzas though, so stocked up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Got myself 5 pizzas, gonna stock up tomorrow on pepsi and club when i grt some cash..

Anyone know what their €1 offer for next week is?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

i went ot my local centra today and picked up 2 of the pepperoni ones in the picture and the girl at the till said they were not on offer so i asked her to show me what ones were on offer so and she said that there were only so many in the promotion and they were gone so i requested (while standing at the freezer brandishing said pizza) to remove the sign so if they were not on offer and she not best pleased,
    it is just a pity that the manager was not there as he is an angel and would have sold them to me anyways for the E1

he even once ordered in the baby food which was on promotion (but not in their store) and got me cases of the baby food even after the promotion date, at least he knows what side his bread is buttered on (any coupons for butter:D)

Advertisement