Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

8 year old daughter playing master of puppets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Not too bad at all, you must be very proud :).

This lad has 6 years on her though:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Father of the year ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

That's terrific! Looks effortless on her part! And I'd agree with No. 1 One Direction Fan, father of the year right there! Music is an amazing gift to give any child,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Fantastic :)

And she does it with such ease.

I'm twenty years older and feel useless in comparison :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Aircraft Freak

That's savage OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

That's really great ... well done to her. Really impressed with the fills ... most young drummers are uncomfortable leaving the "safety" of the snare / hi hats ... she has the tom work down. Is she playing long ?

Dont show her any Faith no More, or you'll be dealing with unwashed dreadlocks for the next 10 years!! :D

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Fantastic.....what a star!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Playing one of Metallica's greatest songs, she makes it look so damn easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Excellent!! I've 40 years on her and can't play that as well as her. Keep it up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭shnaek

Fantastic. There's our hope for the future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Has to be said, Lars does play at an eight year old level!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mr Rubicon Conundrum

Brilliant, really enjoyed that. She makes it look so easy.

I hope my kids don't get their Daddy's musical abilities, only his great taste.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that was fantastic, well played her!

This was the real whiplash

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

Just seen this video, and was very impressed. She's a fantastic little girl, and she does it with such ease. I'm almost 30 years older and I'd be useless in comparison.:D

Advertisement