Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

24(500ml,4.3%) cans of Heineken €26.99

• 29-11-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Picked up a tray in Dunnes Charlestown SC earlier.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

any crate over 19.99e is expensive in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Da GOAT wrote: »

If you know anywhere in the UK or Ireland where you can get 24 500ml cans of premium beer I'd love to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

dunnes usually have an offer, i picked up 24 bottles of miller for 19.99e at the weekend. alwasy check dunnes imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

1. 330ml < 500ml

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

So pretty much all crates are expensive "in your book", I cannot remember the last time I saw a crate of full size cans for €20 or less.

I do not buy heineken but cans are usually ~€2 so a crate would usually be €48

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭smoochie06

In my local centra they are doing 24 cans of Budweiser 500ml for 29.99 euro. Im not sure if they are doing it countrywide though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

smoochie06 wrote: »
    In my local centra they are doing 24 cans of Budweiser 500ml for 29.99 euro.

Prob cos its crap!!!

But yeah saw the heineken in Dunnes, fairly good offer.. Would have picked it up but filled my boot in the north over the weekend..

Thats right kids, im stealing your parents jobs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Any idea how long this offer is running for? There is no mention of it on the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

dunnes usually have an offer, i picked up 24 bottles of miller for 19.99e at the weekend. alwasy check dunnes imo.

That work out at €2.52 a litre, the above offer works out at €2.24 a litre, I suggest purchasing the above beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

d31b0y wrote: »
    Any idea how long this offer is running for? There is no mention of it on the website.

Its until Saturday 5th

http://www.dunnesstores.ie/page.php?pid=364

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Prob cos its crap!!!

What a stupid statement!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

smoochie06 wrote: »
    In my local centra they are doing 24 cans of Budweiser 500ml for 29.99 euro. Im not sure if they are doing it countrywide though.
    Yeh in my centra they are doing 24 500ml heineken cans for €29.99. Budweiser the same.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

bazwaldo wrote: »
    1. 330ml < 500ml

???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

BobPresto wrote: »
    ???

Bottles are less than Cans :rolleyes:

Advertisement