Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order confirmation / denial

• 03-04-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

(don't know if this is right place for this if not caould a mod move it please)
    I was buying some clothes off a site called MLTD I've bought things off them before but I decided this time i would pay through paypal.I loggged into my paypal account and put me back to my cart I went through with everything and it made me log into paypal again. I thought that I had payed for it twice yet I have no email from confirming whether or not one of the payments went through or whether they both went through and there is nothing in my orders history

I'm kind of worried that I may have paid for it both times even though the likelihood is I didnt but I dont want to confirm the second order as I would be paying about 140$ for clothes.

Does anyone have any experience with a situation like this as I've never had this kind of trouble with the site before.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Menelaun wrote: »
    (don't know if this is right place for this if not caould a mod move it please)
    I was buying some clothes off a site called MLTD I've bought things off them before but I decided this time i would pay through paypal.I loggged into my paypal account and put me back to my cart I went through with everything and it made me log into paypal again. I thought that I had payed for it twice yet I have no email from confirming whether or not one of the payments went through or whether they both went through and there is nothing in my orders history

I'm kind of worried that I may have paid for it both times even though the likelihood is I didnt but I dont want to confirm the second order as I would be paying about 140$ for clothes.

Does anyone have any experience with a situation like this as I've never had this kind of trouble with the site before.

When you check your paypal account can you see a history of the payments on the My recent activity? or seelct a range period, did you get any emails from Paypal after payment was made?

Advertisement