Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,755 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

kryogen wrote: »
    Was it 25's? thought it was 10's for some reason :confused:

Was 10 alright

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Some header by Puyol! Just stuck 5er on Sanchez anytime @ 4/1. Hes looking dangerous. Hes bound to tear away from the Real centre backs at some stage now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Radonman wrote: »
    I was all over it and yea worth a punt:cool:, hopefully add one of two more now

Fair play, should have just went with gut and stuck it on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

kryogen wrote: »
    Was it 25's? thought it was 10's for some reason :confused:

25/1 Real HT Barca FT ..my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Thought Diarra had Messi in his pocket tonight..He's off.. watch this space

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Pepe is a right c**t :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Not the most obvious goal scorers for Barca tonight.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

any1 here back barca at ht?!!

shocked that Altintop owned Iniesta tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

seanhynes wrote: »

Nope, they were 9/2 at Ht with PP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

They were 5/1 with bet365 and 8/1 to win 2-1 at half time!

ya i got them at 5/1. seemed fair enough the wAY THEY WERE PLAYING

• Registered Users Posts: 5,947 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Aftertiming sorry, but only a fiver at 4's

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

anyone know anything on the santos youth game on now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Headshot wrote: »
    Tb you were right about that barca keeper lol

I missed the game, was it a fumble?!

just saw it there, poor enough

awhir wrote: »
    anyone know anything on the santos youth game on now ?

Backing Santos Youths usually comes up trumps,Desportivo got a decent win over America MG youths who are pretty decent last week,im goina stick with a Santos win though,in decent form

Man, those kids are loud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Man, those kids are loud

I can't stand sitting near kids at a normal match, can't imagine how bad 20,000 of the little f*ckers blowing them horns and waving their car flags.

strange once AZ conceded to change into a different team altogether

Guess who doesnt have the ajax game anymore

• Advertisement

this ajax game is mental!! over 6.5 goals well worth a punt here 2-2 now..Paddy P headshot of course,too many bad keepers on show for their liking!

this ajax game is mental!! over 6.5 goals well worth a punt here 2-2 now..Paddy P headshot of course,too many bad keepers on show for their liking!

iv on to their live help at the moment, giving out stink. The only reason I stay with them is that cash card, dead handy for me but I cant put up with this **** anymore

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Went on over 4,5 when it was 1-1.

Looks like both defences are still on holidays.

iv on to their live help at the moment, giving out stink. The only reason I stay with them is that cash card, dead handy for me but I cant put up with this **** anymore

what are they saying?have the right to pull it if they so wish?that kind of rubbish.. its a big game they shouldnt be allowed do it,if they had ipswich town utd game from the 1995 season i wonder what would have happened that!!

The copy and past crap, I cant remember the ins and out of it but it was nonsense

Iv had enough of all this suspending games when they feel like it so iv closed my account
    Its so frustrating when you cant bet on a big match ffs

its not worth using them for a cash card alone.. bet365 are far better,never suspend or pull anything unless over exceptional circumstances..them and boyles/lads are all a joke.. william hills are good too

its not worth using them for a cash card alone.. bet365 are far better,never suspend or pull anything unless over exceptional circumstances..them and boyles/lads are all a joke.. william hills are good too

here i made a thread about it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76607429#post76607429

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I got onto them aswell, the same oul rubbish as always, copy and paste crap for the nimwits, they are a disgrace of a bookie, they shouldn't be allowed to have an online gambling licence with that cowardly behaviour.

My Chat with them

Me: Hello ****, i am just wondering why, as of late, Paddy Power is pulling alot of soccer games from live betting, just because there is goals in the game, for example, today the match at 13.30pm Ajax V Az Alkmar was pulled when it went 1-1 and that was before half time even, this is becomg a regular thing now, and its getting rediculous, no other bookmaker does this just because theres goals, if anyone didnt know any better they would say paddy power bookmakers are cowards when it comes to in play betting, maybe you can pass this on because if it doesn't change and fast at that i will move to one of the other companies who will take in play bets such as william hill or bet 365, very angry at this now i am as are other fellow punters i know of.

PP: Hi **** We are experiencing some technical difficulties with some of our live betting markets. I can assure you that goals being scored was not the reason the feed was pulled from live betting. It was a technical issue on our end.

Me: Well it seems to be a technical issue at every important game that has goals, its always the same response so i can only assume that you's are told to say that by the powers that be in the trading dept. Its simply not good enough, and i will now persue a new account with another bookmaker, and from what i have seen today many others are making the switch aswell.

PP: Once again **** i can honestly assure you that our traders would never pull a feed just because of goals being scored in the game, unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control today we are having technical difficulties with our in play markets.

Me: That is absolute rubbish and you know it, you cant honestly expect me to believe this crap, when this is a regular thing which i have already pointed out to you. No matter what league or team is playing if it is a situation of plenty of goals in the game your traders pull the game, i have one word for that lot. COWARDS. You are prepared to take bets when it suits you but when theres a chance that you might lose, they close everything down like wimps. You's are a disgrace and should be ashamed to call yourselves a bookmaker. Im leaving now and not listening to anymore LIES.

And that was that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ah was clicking Confirm on over 6.5 goals when the penalty is given .

• Advertisement

Ajax bein so **** at the back has ruined it for them,wasters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement