Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

O'reillys rock bar(The sub lounge) reserve

• 07-03-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to reserve an area in o'reilly rock bar(under tara street dart station) or if you can even reserve an area. Its for a small group for my 21st, just want to make sure we have seats as I know it can be packed on saturdays. Also wont be for another month so I doubt they will have any other bookings.

I have already emailed them 3 times over the past 4 days, would I have to ring them?

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

it doesn't strike me as the kind of place you ring and reserve a table, it seems to be far more casual than that, and you just show up and hope there's a table free..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

I saw on here that the AH beers was held in oreillys rock bar and they had reserved an area, might ask one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I Think (And do not hold me to this) You might be able to reserve the upstairs area. Nice secluded area but ya gotta head downstairs to go to the bar/toilet/smoking area and that could become tricky after a rake of 2 euro shots.

Ha well sure it will provide entertainment for other people there during the eveing :) Thanks Ill give them a ring tomorrow and ask about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

They do reserve areas. I was there the other week and they had signs on some tables "Ulster Bank". Wasnt impressed with the music though. Expected to hear rock and what met us as we entered? The guiness song ! The one where the guy does the mad dancing.

• Advertisement

They do reserve areas. I was there the other week and they had signs on some tables "Ulster Bank". Wasnt impressed with the music though. Expected to hear rock and what met us as we entered? The guiness song ! The one where the guy does the mad dancing.

Cheers, least I know they definitely allow reserve d seats.

I think it depends on the day you go, its not really rock music on a Friday. Saturday they have a mix but its mostly rock.

If you went on the saturday then I don't know!

Here's their facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/OReillysDublin

You do need to check it before going I find because depending on the night it can be anything from footie to coyote ugly.

Advertisement