Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Smartwatch 2 - 89.99 CPW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

My dad got this watch second hand off a friend of mine and they both had the same issue; whatever the material the strap is made of irritates their wrists a lot after several weeks of wear. So I'd suggest getting a new strap in a different material

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

i havent had that issue with the strap,and I havent heard too any other people with that issue.
    Its a great smartwatch for the price, I have been using one since October and didnt think i would use it for longer than a week

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Bluetooth Watch

Hi, I'm looking for a Bluetooth watch as a present for my wife.

Needs to be small (lady-like):), functions watch, call/message notification.
    Talking calls would be a nice option

Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Bravobabe wrote: »
    Needs to be small (lady-like):)

Unfortunately for you, the only one that meets this requirement is the 38mm Apple Watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

billbond4 wrote: »

I had it. I got it for €20 after a misprice/extreme sale in CPW. Got bored. Not great.

Advertisement