Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Three?

• 25-09-2010 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey

I Recently got an iphone 4 on Three on the 60 euro Plan.

Ive only been on it a few days and notice that i text alot. I had the text addon and ive just about used it. 150 msgs since thursday, Is there no free text to any network add on with them on bilpay? i dunno why all the good deals are on pay as you go.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They have webtexts which you could use

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Download the eirtext app should save you a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Log-on wrote: »
    Hey

I Recently got an iphone 4 on Three on the 60 euro Plan.

Ive only been on it a few days and notice that i text alot. I had the text addon and ive just about used it. 150 msgs since thursday, Is there no free text to any network add on with them on bilpay? i dunno why all the good deals are on pay as you go.

I'm guessing the reason none of the contact deals offer free texts (unless your on the highest plans) and most of the payg deals do offer it, is prob to do with the fact that its prob aimed at school kids, who text each other significantly more than folk who have contact phones, with unlimited plans.

For me, personally I am on 3's 95 euro a month plan, this gives me unlimited texts, and ironically I text very very rarely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gina salveta

I have been with three mobile now for about two years. I had an iphone and everything was fine, hardly ever went over my bill. My iphone broke there last month and so I was using an old Nokia phone on a different number. I got a new iphone and after a few days I got a message saying my internet usage is almost up. I then got a message saying the next day saying I have spent €10 over my bill. Only an HOUR later I got a message saying this was €20 I had been sitting on the couch the whole time so there is no way the internet would have been used up. I even went into the three shop on Henry street where I asked if there are any settings on that shouldn't be and the girl said there wasn't. I have now been on my new bill for only TWO DAYS and have gotten the same message! This is ridiculous. As I am a student I can not afford to be paying this extra money and there is no way I will be paying the extra expenses on that bill if even the girl in the shop could not help me or tell me why it is happening! If I do not hear anything from a three representative in the next couple of days I am going to tell all my friends on Facebook and get them to share this, which will really ruin three's reputation. This is ridiculous and the company need to sort out these issues and get more helpful staff!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

you posted already in the three forum, please don't drag up old threads

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement