Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Army Green Dress - what color/shoes bag?

Options
  • 15-09-2011 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am going to a wedding in two weeks time and am wearing an army color green dress -its fab if I may say so myself :)
    BUT what color shoes, bag etc should i wear with it - I know the color shoes dont have to match - any suggestions anynone. Dont want to wear black, silver, gold - too dull

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Tan or nude would work well I think, especially if the weather is still sunny. What kind of style is the dress?

First thought was these... surely there's a knock-off high street version by now
    http://www.lkbennett.com/shoes/sandals/Sliver-sandal-darktaupe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Nude/Dark brown/Gold would be my choice I think.

Depending on the dress and how daring you're feeling something like a floral pattern shoe or shocking pink could work.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Black. Patent leather black. Crisp, clean, shiny, classic.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kaff

wow - they are amazing and would look fab with the dress - even the style. Hard to describe dress - sleevless to the knee - its in layers but very fitted and round neck- got it in TX Maxx last year and never wore it so its gonna bloody do :) - wud you get the same color bag then? I'm usually good at these things but came blank on this one....

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kaff

Think its gonna be nude then - wud give the dress a bit of a lift!!! Black or silver or gold wudnt give it any lift but thanks for suggestions

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

A subtle dark orange is also nice with army green.

Advertisement