Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guitar Lessons IN d15

• 17-11-2015 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I have a bit of spare time on my hands I was wondering if anyone knew of could recommend a good teacher in the D15 area

I am keen to get started ASAP.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I'm also looking. No joy so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

My daughter attends Blanchardstown Music School for singing lessons and voice coaching.

Cannot vouch for their guitar lessons but they are available.

http://www.blanchmusic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

I Know an excellent musician and singer who specializes in Guitar and Keyboards.Very easy going friendly lad who you will defo get on with,
    PM me if you need details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Zarahalo

Used to get guitar lessons from a guy in tyrrelstown D15,trying to get his number as I want to get more lessons again,think his name was fon does anyone have his number,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ladystardust

I know a guy in clonsilla, nice and casual and tailors lessons to what u want. Pm for details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement