Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just so no one else nominates us...

• 01-09-2014 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

... earlier today we completed the Ice Bucket Challenge. Thank you to our "friends" in KBC Bank, Social Entrepreneurs Ireland and UPC Ireland for the nominations.

I can confirm it was just what was needed on a Monday morning to wake me up properly.

Many years ago I worked with a lady at home in Castlebar who died from Motor Neuron Disease in 2008, so anything I can do to help support other sufferers and researchers of this horrible condition, I will and I'd urge you to do the same if you can spare a couple of Euro.

Text MND to 50300 to donate €2 to the Irish Motor Neuron Disease Association.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement