Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fatcheese.ie Referrals Thread

Options

Comments

Is anyone else having problems getting withdrawals from Fatcheese? A friend has several payments which are marked "awarded" on the site and which she's applied to withdraw but they have not been paid and are just marked "Pending" (on the withdrawals page) for about a month now.

I've done 4 withdrawals with fatcheese; one via paypal and the other two by bank transfer
    I received funds all four times no problems and found bank transfer to be the fastest.
    Faccheese took nearly a week to send funds via pay pal compared to the 3-4 days with a bank transfer
    And suprisingly, every retailer has paid me cash back so far (but I have been sticking to the main ones such as the mobile networks)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Is anyone else having problems recently getting withdrawals from Fatcheese? A friend has several payments which are marked "awarded" on the site and which she's applied to withdraw but they have not been paid and are just marked "Pending" (on the withdrawals page) for about a month now.
    I haven't had any problems of late. Actually, I'd say they've improved slightly - I even received two cashback awards that I had long since given up on.

It would sometimes take a while for the PayPal transfer to go through (it's like they wait a few days to see if you've any other awards coming in and bunch them into one transfer).

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Is anyone else having problems recently getting withdrawals from Fatcheese? A friend has several payments which are marked "awarded" on the site and which she's applied to withdraw but they have not been paid and are just marked "Pending" (on the withdrawals page) for about a month now.

I've had the same problem. I've withdrawn funds to my bank account a few times before and the transfer always happened very quickly but I applied for a withdrawal more than 2 weeks ago now and it is just showing up as 'pending'. Starting to get worried!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I ordered some Amazon credit with my cashback. My account now says "paid" and there is a button for "cashback received", but I've not received any Amazon voucher code by email or otherwise. I don't want to click that button as I'm afraid it'll negate my claim! Has anyone else got Amazon credit from Fatcheese? (I did post a query but they answer them at glacial speeds!)

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I ordered some Amazon credit with my cashback. My account now says "paid" and there is a button for "cashback received", but I've not received any Amazon voucher code by email or otherwise. I don't want to click that button as I'm afraid it'll negate my claim! Has anyone else got Amazon credit from Fatcheese? (I did post a query but they answer them at glacial speeds!)

Don't click the paid button anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

I did the same, withdrew €26 euro to an Amazon voucher on the 30th of Oct. It's showing up as paid on the 9th of November, which was a Friday, so that puts their "Amazon vouchers are paid out on Tuesdays" theory to rest. Checked the emails, spam folder, even checked my gift cert balance on Amazon itself just in case they could magically apply themselves but nope, nada.

Whatever you do, don't click on the received cashback button.

Thanks, I won't! I've ordered €50 so there's a lot to lose! And there's no way FC would know my Amazon details, I use different emails for both, nothing in spam/ trash.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

As I said, I also did a withdraw to my bank acc, and it says its paid, but nothing showed up so far in my account. So it seems theres problems with all withdrawal methods on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

litup wrote: »
    I've had the same problem. I've withdrawn funds to my bank account a few times before and the transfer always happened very quickly but I applied for a withdrawal more than 2 weeks ago now and it is just showing up as 'pending'. Starting to get worried!

Just to update - I recieved my withdrawal into my bank account today, it took 2 1/2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bonphoenix

I did the same, withdrew €26 euro to an Amazon voucher on the 30th of Oct. It's showing up as paid on the 9th of November, which was a Friday, so that puts their "Amazon vouchers are paid out on Tuesdays" theory to rest. Checked the emails, spam folder, even checked my gift cert balance on Amazon itself just in case they could magically apply themselves but nope, nada.

I am having the same problem. Withdrew amazon voucher on the 1st of November, its says on my account it was paid out on the 9th of November. I have received nothing via email. Have left four ticket complaints but no reply!

• Advertisement

litup wrote: »
    Just to update - I recieved my withdrawal into my bank account today, it took 2 1/2 weeks.

And me. So that's sorted. I want my Amazon credit now though!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I got my cashback paid into my account, took only a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭OneWayBet

Same here, Amazon voucher requested 27th Oct, marked as Paid 9th Nov but no sign of the email :( If anyone gets their Amazon voucher please post back for reassurance!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭OneWayBet

OneWayBet wrote: »
    Same here, Amazon voucher requested 27th Oct, marked as Paid 9th Nov but no sign of the email :( If anyone gets their Amazon voucher please post back for reassurance!

No sign of my voucher and no response from FatCheese. Looks like 80 euro down the swanny :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Forgot all about this. I never did get my bank transfer anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30025569&method=share

I find this site fantastic. They now charge 25c for withdrawal IF you want it instantly. Otherwise they do a payment run every 2 weeks
    Total Cashback: €488.71 | Total Pending Cashback: €115.51 | Total Awarded Cashback: €373.20 | Available to Withdraw: €1.44

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Yeah, they are fantastic if they give you your cashback....

Yeah, they are fantastic if they give you your cashback....

Still waiting on my €50 from Amazon! Glad I wasn't depending on them for Christmas!

I find this site fantastic. They now charge 25c for withdrawal IF you want it instantly. Otherwise they do a payment run every 2 weeks
    Total Cashback: €488.71 | Total Pending Cashback: €115.51 | Total Awarded Cashback: €373.20 | Available to Withdraw: €1.44

I'm only awaiting an hotel stay I have yet to take. A cash4phones one never worked out and macys transaction haven't been paid from Jan 2012

Think this equates to 6 euro each before the 5th of Jan.
    Great time to grab some bargains in the Sales

You have chosen to share the bonus with your friend. You will both receive €6.00 once your friend has earned their first €12.00 cashback from transactions made through FatCheese.ie within 30 days of joining

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

€6 Each referral link - http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30004085

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Excellent 'Christmas Gift' increase to €12 (6 for you and 6 for your referee) for each referral until January 5th http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30022666

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

So they've doubled the amount of money you'll not receive..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

€6 for you and €6 for me if you use this link to join :)

You will both receive €6.00 once your friend has earned their first €12.00 cashback from transactions made through FatCheese.ie within 30 days of joining

http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30012136&method=share

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Heres my linky: (removed as not a share one, didn't realise it had to be)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Think this equates to 6 euro each before the 5th of Jan.
    Great time to grab some bargains in the Sales

You have chosen to share the bonus with your friend. You will both receive €6.00 once your friend has earned their first €12.00 cashback from transactions made through FatCheese.ie within 30 days of joining

Don't like the within 30 days of joining bit. Won't work unless you're booking a holiday or an hotel or some such expense.

PS. I thought all referrals had to be the share one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭kisugem

But Quidco is much better in terms of % back you recieve. For example gap.eu : fatcheese 7%, quidco 12%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Screw this sharing lark, it's still Christmas!

This link <--- will let the new person who signs up keep the € 12 full bonus instead of sharing with me!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement