Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Borderlands 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Thargor wrote: »
    When you see people mentioning guns like that, are they guaranteed drops that you get for certain missions or is it all randomised?

Some are guaranteed drops for completing certain missions. Others are random deadly ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Some are mission rewards. The best thing in the game( the bee) is a gold drop from a side mission but he respawns so you can farm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,863 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Arawn wrote: »
    Some are mission rewards. The best thing in the game( the bee) is a gold drop from a side mission but he respawns so you can farm
    Thanks, without spoilers who/where should I remember to keep an eye out for for that?

Arawn wrote: »
    Thanks, without spoilers who/where should I remember to keep an eye out for for that?
    Arid badlands. Left of quick travel is the hyperion truth network.

My smg when the bee is charged does 50k damage a bullet

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

When you see people mentioning guns like that, are they guaranteed drops that you get for certain missions or is it all randomised?

Gauranteed but its damage is relative to your level, ie i got it at 2300 level 34 but it would be less if i got it at level 30.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I used the firehawk nova shield in the 1st play for a while and found it very use full, picked it up on the second one and it's an animal, low on actual shield points compared to others I have but it keeps spewing novas as long as I'm being attacked, once it goes off I just run at weaker enemies to kill them with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I want that Bee shield, but haven't a clue where it is, or what mission it is.

Hopefully get it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Mr Freeze wrote: »

Hopefully get it soon.

(Link below is to a wiki and will contain spoilers).

Is it from this guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭fatguy2k1

quick one for you guys - i got borderlands 2 With Pre-Order Bonus Premiere Club Access and read somewhere that you should save using it until your are at a higher level so the guns you get with it are also at that higher level. is that true?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

fatguy2k1 wrote: »
    is that true?

Yip, but go open it now for the craic. Keys are easy come by, I got 5. :pac:

Now I have one left, it was very hard to walk past the chest without opening it when you have 5 keys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,203 ✭✭✭✭Penn

fatguy2k1 wrote: »
    quick one for you guys - i got borderlands 2 With Pre-Order Bonus Premiere Club Access and read somewhere that you should save using it until your are at a higher level so the guns you get with it are also at that higher level. is that true?

Yeah, you get a Golden Key which opens a certain chest. The higher level you are when you open it, the higher level loot you get. That being said, you can still activate the Premiere Club code, just don't use the key until you get to whatever level you want (chest is in a place called Sanctuary. You'll know which chest it is as it looks different to all the others, and the key symbol will appear before you press the button to open it).

I opened one at level 20 (got two class mods) and plan on using my next one at Level 30.

Mr Freeze wrote: »

Hopefully get it soon.
    I literalay posted where a few posts up. Enemy Name is hunter helquist. Lvl 50 requirement though to use the bee

Found perhaps the most annoying glitch ever.
    Get to the Bunker, that boss guy gets stuck in a corner, probably by the Buzzards. I unload a few rockets, clip after clip, and his health goes down. Only he doesn't die. Kill myself and respawn in the hope that he's freed himself, but nope. Tried again, still doesn't die. Gave up right after that and quit. Hoping that when I start the game again, he'll be free, otherwise it looks like I can't continue my game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Shift Codes supposed to be live now.

Can't seem to get the PS3 ones to work, anyway.

WinPC: KJK33-XFZ6H-F3BBT-3BBJJ-WTXR6
    PS3: KTKJT-Z3K9B-FS35T-S35T3-BBKXC
    X360: CT5BT-6BCKX-B6F3X-KXTTB-WXHH5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

telling me its already expired for PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Grayditch wrote: »
    Shift Codes supposed to be live now.

Can't seem to get the PS3 ones to work, anyway.

WinPC: KJK33-XFZ6H-F3BBT-3BBJJ-WTXR6
    PS3: KTKJT-Z3K9B-FS35T-S35T3-BBKXC
    X360: CT5BT-6BCKX-B6F3X-KXTTB-WXHH5

Can't get the xbox one to work either

Edit: it says its not valid

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

For some missions, the item is set, but the stats on it can be random.

I think they might be active at 7pm. I thought 1pm CDT was 6, here. I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Yeah keeps saying code not valid. I'll leave it on the screen hoping it works at 7.

I needs a golden key like its a new drug. Dunno how many I've gone through :/ At least 8 at this stage

• Advertisement

I deleted my character at level 21, by accident. Had it on the cloud save at level 14, but I'll never get those guns back, I got from the case. Unreal, they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Codes are working now.

Yeah, the codes are active now.

Did someone say keys ????

-WinPC: KJK33-XFZ6H-F3BBT-3BBJJ-WTXR6
    -PS3: KTKJT-Z3K9B-FS35T-S35T3-BBKXC
    -X360: CT5BT-6BCKX-B6F3X-KXTTB-WXHH5

Edit : Sorry I see it was posted already , but working now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Yep, just got mine :) cheers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Looks like more codes around midnight or so.
    I'll say 50% chance we'll do more codes in five or six hours... Thanks for helping test our system. Good luck, and happy looting!
    https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

How exactly are the keys testing their system???? I guess it downloads something on to the console and it reports data back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,799 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

360 code still working!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bah! Pc code has expired!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

360 code still working!!
    Kiith wrote: »
    Bah! Pc code has expired!

Well Potential-Monke did post before 9pm.
    9pm was the expiration time for the code, so of course it worked for him.

Apparently there will be more codes in the next 2 hours or so.

Advertisement