Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bones Season 7 ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,953 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Isn't that just because they are trying to pad out a very short season to last the usual length of a normal season?

I dunno.:(

I didn't trust IMDB's episode number, because they don't seem to be as accurate as they used to be.

I presume the total of 11 episodes is accurate after all?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

short season because Emily decide to have a kid . could you have not had the kid 8 years ago, i dont think it unreasonable to ask emily to give up her dream of being a mother so we could watch more episodes
    anyways

one thing that pissed me off about anglea having a kid was that she worked till she was admitted to hospital ... that dosent happen.

i would like to see them bring back zack as they have had several chances to bring him in , the main one was the gravedigger trial i have said this a hurderned time that when brennen said "she know were the only one who can solve this case" hoggins should have said , "no there someone else " and got zack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Renewed for a eight season, no surprise here....terrible show though!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/03/29/bones-renewed-by-fox-for-an-eighth-season/126606/

Renewed for a eight season, no surprise here....terrible show though!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/03/29/bones-renewed-by-fox-for-an-eighth-season/126606/
    just came on to post

BTW - First line of this says its a girl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

New ep was on last night and is now available to grab.

Didn't love it apart from the fact that it was on! Case was meh, interaction was meh and birth was predictable, I mean they telegraphed it!!!

Does anyone else thing that Bones and Booth just do not seem comfortable around each other? They never hug or kiss or even touch. Its odd.

• Advertisement

anybody who saw the espidoe the other night , i dont think that could convict somebody even a prisonor

yes - he had access to vinger
    and a book- he worked in the kitchen , so did a lot of the other people
    why?
    deference he out in two weeks.
    case was interesting but nothing to convict

also i think someone in the kitchen would see him evaporating all the water off the ethanoic acid and stabing someone and decoming him in the kitchen with saucepans of vinger

Also it only 18oC higher a boiling point it would take hours as most of the ethanoic acid would boil off

bpb101 wrote: »
    anybody who saw the espidoe the other night , i dont think that could convict somebody even a prisonor
    It wasnt the prisoner, it was the prison guard. The guy who was eating the cookies, who said he baked them himself, in the prison kitchen. But I could be wrong. I was kinda bored towards the end of the ep.
    why?

also i think someone in the kitchen would see him evaporating all the water off the ethanoic acid and stabing someone and decoming him in the kitchen with saucepans of vinger

Also it only 18oC higher a boiling point it would take hours as most of the ethanoic acid would boil off

Also they had the finger print from the pages that weren't ripped out.

Skinfull wrote: »
    It wasnt the prisoner, it was the prison guard. The guy who was eating the cookies, who said he baked them himself, in the prison kitchen. But I could be wrong. I was kinda bored towards the end of the ep.
    why?

Also they had the finger print from the pages that weren't ripped out.

I felt it was the prision guard too but nothing much. I know about the book but I am sure there your finger prints all over books in your kitchen espically if you cook

Also I thought it was kinda cheeply done.
    A eye with a lens implant with a serial number. How luckly

I felt it was the prision guard too but nothing much. I know about the book but I am sure there your finger prints all over books in your kitchen espically if you cook

Also I thought it was kinda cheeply done.
    A eye with a lens implant with a serial number. How luckly

Yep I'm with you there. The whole case aspect of the show has been suffering for the day time soap opera character take over. The whole ep was a set up or the baby being born in the stable. Sigh. Bored now.

Bring Back Zach! A killing spree will solve all of this! :D

Yep I'm with you there. The whole case aspect of the show has been suffering for the day time soap opera character take over. The whole ep was a set up or the baby being born in the stable. Sigh. Bored now.

Bring Back Zach! A killing spree will solve all of this! :D

yea they were trying to do some jesus aspect which i didnt like.

i would kill to bring Zack back. There excuse not to bring zack back is that they dont want to upset new viewer but they dont say that when they need parker!

• Advertisement

yea they were trying to do some jesus aspect which i didnt like.

i would kill to bring Zack back. There excuse not to bring zack back is that they dont want to upset new viewer but they dont say that when they need parker!

I was just thinking that very same think. Where the F. is Parker these days? He must be what... 12 now?! LOL

And another thing... settle on one lab assistant. (And please let it be Wendell) This chopping and changing malarkay is annoying the crap outta me!

I was just thinking that very same think. Where the F. is Parker these days? He must be what... 12 now?! LOL

And another thing... settle on one lab assistant. (And please let it be Wendell) This chopping and changing malarkay is annoying the crap outta me!
    i'd say it a cheap way out switching lab assistants.
    also who the fuc k does an internship for 4 years like make a decision.

Wendel ?
    he never beet Zack attack
    i love to see himself out.

Parker is about 11 or 12.

i'd say it a cheap way out switching lab assistants.
    also who the fuc k does an internship for 4 years like make a decision.

Wendel ?
    he never beet Zack attack
    i love to see himself out.

Parker is about 11 or 12.

Maybe the kid who played Parker decided that the show was getting too bad and he didn't want anything to do with it!! :)

Ah we just need another good string of cases, like the grave digger or the bone thing guy, or the sniper. Me thinks that the next few eps will be baby centric though :(

Maybe the kid who played Parker decided that the show was getting too bad and he didn't want anything to do with it!! :)

Ah we just need another good string of cases, like the grave digger or the bone thing guy, or the sniper. Me thinks that the next few eps will be baby centric though :(
    na me say
    i think the electroic killer has a big part to play.
    but seriously this guy can put worms into bones so im sure he can hack a website to change his location.

second did anybody think of turning on the computer he had.
    "oh emmm , that dosent work"- guy
    "okay"-bones

also if he had a phone he could hack

the sniper wasent a great serial killer , the bones baste r (he a baste r because he took zack out of the show)

also they taken the math(s) the use to do. and the experiments
    zack and hoggins you to crush numbers , now it alllll computers.
    scan the bones. okay that how he died

To be honest ive went off it a bit this season
    white collar i think might be better on USA
    only 16ep a year and they air summer and after Christmas.have a look
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Collar_%28TV_series%29

na me say
    i think the electroic killer has a big part to play.
    but seriously this guy can put worms into bones so im sure he can hack a website to change his location.

second did anybody think of turning on the computer he had.
    "oh emmm , that dosent work"- guy
    "okay"-bones

also if he had a phone he could hack

the sniper wasent a great serial killer , the bones baste r (he a baste r because he took zack out of the show)

also they taken the math(s) the use to do. and the experiments
    zack and hoggins you to crush numbers , now it alllll computers.
    scan the bones. okay that how he died

To be honest ive went off it a bit this season
    white collar i think might be better on USA
    only 16ep a year and they air summer and after Christmas.have a look
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Collar_%28TV_series%29

LOL were you drunk when you typed that? I'm only guessing by the time stamp! ;)

I liked the serial killer guy, till we found out he was Booths buddy. then it was a bit meh.

The science / experiments have been less fun. Very rare and yeah they rely on the computer (What do they call it? The Angelator? :rolleyes: ) to figure everything out. Boring.

Yeah, this season has been a total drag. The whole Bones & Booth thing is uncomfortable. He does not look like he enjoys the relationship.

White collar eh... will give it a look so.

LOL were you drunk when you typed that? I'm only guessing by the time stamp! ;)

I liked the serial killer guy, till we found out he was Booths buddy. then it was a bit meh.

The science / experiments have been less fun. Very rare and yeah they rely on the computer (What do they call it? The Angelator? :rolleyes: ) to figure everything out. Boring.

Yeah, this season has been a total drag. The whole Bones & Booth thing is uncomfortable. He does not look like he enjoys the relationship.

White collar eh... will give it a look so.

no im off for easter and was just up late.

The idea of the other serial killer is that the bodys were never to be found hence no body no murder. The sniper was different , the bodys were found.
    also the gravedigger went on for 4 years. And the bones guy with the sliver skeleton.

if you actual watch the 100 episode it shows how anglea was really just a walk in from the street . And yet now she brilliant in computers.
    nobody can single handly build s-hite like that. i dont see anglea as somebody that get down with a welder and build the steel support.

no im off for easter and was just up late.

The idea of the other serial killer is that the bodys were never to be found hence no body no murder. The sniper was different , the bodys were found.
    also the gravedigger went on for 4 years. And the bones guy with the sliver skeleton.

if you actual watch the 100 episode it shows how anglea was really just a walk in from the street . And yet now she brilliant in computers.
    nobody can single handly build s-hite like that. i dont see anglea as somebody that get down with a welder and build the steel support.

I LOVE the 100th ep. Especially when you watch it and proceed with the pilot ep! So much more sense made of the whole thing. And it really brings a whole new dynamic to the show. Anyhoo, I digress.

The grave digger was great, and the bones guy. I liked hte sniper because it was scary! Like the real life DC snipers back in 2002. But what we need is a character kill. Kill off someone in the main cast, though cant see them killing anyone but Cam, whom I don't really like. Seriously.. how can she get any work done, dressed like that!

Or explore Sweets past, what with the slashes on his back, or Booths past with his dad / gambling.

Or have Zach escape and go on a logical killing rampage! :D

The latest episode was a throwaway one. Not too enjoyable, kinda boring. Meh. :(

I LOVE the 100th ep. Especially when you watch it and proceed with the pilot ep! So much more sense made of the whole thing. And it really brings a whole new dynamic to the show. Anyhoo, I digress.

The grave digger was great, and the bones guy. I liked hte sniper because it was scary! Like the real life DC snipers back in 2002. But what we need is a character kill. Kill off someone in the main cast, though cant see them killing anyone but Cam, whom I don't really like. Seriously.. how can she get any work done, dressed like that!

Or explore Sweets past, what with the slashes on his back, or Booths past with his dad / gambling.

Or have Zach escape and go on a logical killing rampage! :D

The latest episode was a throwaway one. Not too enjoyable, kinda boring. Meh. :(
    sorry for not replying i was on hoilidays

never watched 100 and then 1 ep side by side, should do it
    what are you disagree with??
    i want cam dead too. i think your right we need a character kill and it should be either cam or daisy.

in the rare , rare ,rare chance , hart hanson is read our last post and this one . i swear i will come after you if because of this guy (^) you get zack to go on another rampage , i will come after both of yous
    i would like them to explore hoggins and angleas past as well

also .... i think they should pick and intern, dont you think?
    i think it should be the new guy but they cant justify it over the others

edit:Link Wedding Bells

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

Have to say that I was pretty disappointed in the episodes since the break in the season.

It seems that Bones and Booth have become almost caricatures of themselves. The whole religious element of the baby being born was just uncomfortable to watch. It seems that they've become less easy to relate to, I know that Bones is 'socially awkward', but it's almost like she's got a form of autism in certain scenarios.

Also, the intern (Finn?) really grates on me, think its because of the stereotypical Southern drivel he comes out with. When you compare him to someone like Zack, there's no comparison.

The cases don't seem as in depth either, the element of adding a new serial killer might turn this around but so far the cases have been a bit dull, predictable and have a few gaps. It doesn't make for exciting viewing compared to episodes in the past.

Hopefully this is just a temporary bump in the road for the series as it's one of my favourites, but maybe it has simply run its course? Just hope I'm wrong!

I stopped watching the latest epsiode. I was bored. :(

Its just sunk so low. The cases are crap no interest in them, nothing to relate to, no one in the lab that's fun any more! Even Hodgins has been tamed by the wild Angela. The chopping and changing of the intern is gone beyond a joke. It was supposed to be while Zach was gone, but Zach has been gone for years now. Bring in Wendel (the blue collar guy who got the scholarship from his community... the guy who was sleeping with Angela!) and forget the rest!

Bones and Booth are just cringe in nearly all interactions. Cam is beyond the ridiculous but then always was. The only think I enjoy about the show anymore (apart from the eye candy) is when Sweets is on. His almost slapstick verbal diarrhea is mildly entertaining.

Character kill, not impending nuptuals for the season cliffhanger. And It needs to be someone prominent. Angela would be good. I mean who is she, a street artist, who happens to be a computer scientist?! OR Cam. I hate Cam. Bring back Dr Goodman from the first season, he was class!

• Advertisement

well over the last 2 days , i done a little maths , in relation to bones.
    I wanted to see my how much (time) has personal issues came into the show.
    So i watched season 1 episode 2 and the last episode that aired.

EP|The case|personal|
    1x2| 31 Minutes|9.14minutes
    7x9|24 Minutes|16.14 Minutes|

(As you can work out they dont add up to 42 minutes an episodes , that is because i did not include the music or views of DC)

Big drop in the case , it nearly 50/50

Jeez! Fair play!

yeah there are way too many filler shots. DC, driving, more DC... ok, we get, they are in the capital! NEXT! Its pretty bad.

I ended up going back and watching the ep again and to be fair it wasn't as boring as I previously stated... I think it was just because I had an ep of Castle ready to go! :D

Still though, no comparison to say, the aliens in the ship, or the stargazer in the puddle or ANYTHING from maybe the first 3 seasons!

Jeez! Fair play!

yeah there are way too many filler shots. DC, driving, more DC... ok, we get, they are in the capital! NEXT! Its pretty bad.

I ended up going back and watching the ep again and to be fair it wasn't as boring as I previously stated... I think it was just because I had an ep of Castle ready to go! :D

Still though, no comparison to say, the aliens in the ship, or the stargazer in the puddle or ANYTHING from maybe the first 3 seasons!

castle is very good , on Tuesday i usually watch hawaii 50 , castle then bones (bones last because they have just changed to Monday

Here a link about...

Bones season 7
    you will have scrol

Here a link about...

Bones season 7
    you will have scrol

Thanks for that. nothing earth shattering in the bones line up so. :(
    I think its just run its course and though its already been renewed for another season, I'm not sure it will get much more.

Thanks for that. nothing earth shattering in the bones line up so. :(
    I think its just run its course and though its already been renewed for another season, I'm not sure it will get much more.
    i cant see an unpredictable season finale , can you?
    i realy did like it but has went downhill since the zack attac , was "conviced of murder"(i know he wasn't but ...)
    admintly i only picke it up in season 5 , but i sarted from season 1, not knowing much about the show

Ugh the last ep was cringe worthy! Awful tripe. This crap about Parker (and his convenient return!) was a load of sh1te! Is anyone in this sow normal?!

For a little while it looked like it was going to be a fun episode and Hodgins with all the equipment could have turned into a great lab experiment if he had the right lab intern with him (+1 for Wendell!). But no instead he just used them as they were intended! BORING!!

Ugh. :(

Ugh the last ep was cringe worthy! Awful tripe. This crap about Parker (and his convenient return!) was a load of sh1te! Is anyone in this sow normal?!

For a little while it looked like it was going to be a fun episode and Hodgins with all the equipment could have turned into a great lab experiment if he had the right lab intern with him (+1 for Wendell!). But no instead he just used them as they were intended! BORING!!

Ugh. :(

well it was nice seeing parker but it has got really bad
    now were just told hoggins has got all this stuff and has used them , period(fullstop)

there was a show called numb3rs and i only start watching it a while after it was canceled but , i didnt know and just watched it starting at 1x1
    over the 7 seris the main charcter and another math professor stated going out and in the end go married , didn't effect the case at all. But still got the idea they were going out and that ...

bones is different , they are the complete opposite , so why would they have a kid.
    they say opposite attract but there a limit...

Wendel ? no we need zack back
    after zack left the show went downhill

This season rating are down, a good bit.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-preview/PhotoGallery/Watch-Finales-Scoop-1045641#1046355

more news but this is about all tv shows

this new serial killer (although not a serial killer yet as he only killed 2 people )is a lot different to what were use to. We know who he is and where he is but we cant prove it(they cant)(that computer works , bet you €100) on it

• Advertisement

i like to pose a question to all listing
    b&b , are you happy they hooked up and had a kid?

me: not realy too awarded
    but i liked max as a possible nana

Advertisement