Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Local Community Journalism

Options
  • 06-06-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi folks, long time no post! I've been busy creating a local community news site for the Celbridge area. We have a team of voluntary contributors in place and since we launched last week the feedback has been fantastic. Always looking to expand on themes/articles/sources etc, we're looking for more volunteer writers who might be interested in compiling articles/features.

Whilst the news side of the site pertains directly to the area there's always room to discuss national stories at a local level with regards to impact and consequences. Also, the features section can be whatever takes your fancy (within reason!).

PM me for details of the site if you're interested in adding to or starting your own portfolio of online articles.

Anyhow, mods-hope this request is ok. I was thinking of posting this in the Kildare forum too, is that OK?

Advertisement