Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beginner / intermediate snooker players wanted - Dublin City

• 23-04-2014 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Sorry in advance if this should be posted in a different forum.

Id really like to get playing snooker on a regular basis - when my mates do want to play, all they do is smash the balls up like they're playing pool, which kind of defeats the purpose.

If there is anyone who might want to get playing maybe once or twice a week in a city centre bar / club, please PM me. Im pretty flexible with times.

Cheers
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

Yeah, I'll give you a few frames after my college assignments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Omega28

I'll have a few frames as well

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

I will have a few frames:)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Bluezar

I would also like to play a few frames somewhere around the city centre if possible? I would be at a low enough standard where a break of 20 or so would be a success

I would be lucky to get to 20 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Like minded mediocre players. Haven't played in years. Would love to get a game sometime

I used to go to Ned Kellys on O Connell street. Do ye know of any other places?

Why don't we go for a game in Crossguns sometime? Maybe next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Kev87

In the same situation as OP. Would love to play snooker on a regular basis. Anyone fancy a game inbox me.

Where do you play out of Kev87?

• Advertisement

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    Where do you play out of Kev87?

Haven't played anywhere properly yet in Dublin. Used to play when I lived in London. Nearest one to me is cross guns in phibsboro but I can play anyway in city really.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

Hey lads,

If anyone would like a few frames, PM me.

Im at a standard where I dont even count my break ;)

Was thinking again playing some snooker and thought about this thread. Anyone up for playing sometime let me know.

I am up for a few frames if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Omega28 wrote: »
    I am up for a few frames if anyone is interested

Yes Kev87 above is interested he just posted 6 hours before you saying so. So instead of people sounding like an echo how about pm'ing people who signal a willingness to play too see about a game?.

califano wrote: »
    Yes Kev87 above is interested he just posted 6 hours before you saying so. So instead of people sounding like an echo how about pm'ing people who signal a willingness to play too see about a game?.

Ye good man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

I haven't played in a few years and even back then I was happy to get a break of 20. Very low standard but would love a few frames in or around the city centre.

Advertisement