Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to concert at 7months

• 19-01-2009 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi all,

Is this a no no or am I being over sensitive!!!!
    I am going to my GP next week so will ask her but just wondering for personal experiences.
    Thanks for replies.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Myself and the OH have tickets to a gig in June when I'll be about 7 months. I don't really mind going. It's close to home and will only be about 2 hours or so but he doesn't want us to go. We'll see closer to the time. I suppose it depends on the individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

We went to a Bad Religion concert when my OH was around 7 months. We had to leave after 30 minutes or so as her tummy was, as she put it, vibrating.

Was really loud so we decided to err on the side of caution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 leisurelady

Thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

I went to a punk concert a week before DS was born, he loved it! The only annoying bit was the bouncer standing in my way all the time - I think he was trying to protect me.

Advertisement