Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

free flash program?

• 28-10-2003 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to start using flash on my website and I was wondering what is the best flash program ie ease of use and beginner in mind. Also it must be freeware, I know im asking a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Lukin Black

I presume the original-and-best would be um.. the best. It's not freeware, but if you can work quickly (within 30 days), then Macromedia have a free trial available (direct linkage).

It's a big mofo file though, so if you're on a pay-as-you-use dial-up connection, you might prefer getting it off one of those computer magazines, otherwise set getright or whatever you have to d/l it overnight and turn off your comp when done.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭hertz

On a related topic:
    Im starting flash and would like to include it on my websites. Are there any free tutorials on the web that are good for beginners, stuff like doing up a small logo or lettering etc and saying how to incorporate it onto a html page?

Hertz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Look up Swish - it ain't free but its a cheap alternative - 30 bucks I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 lucian

You could try those links. I found them myself as being very useful.

Kirupa

FlashTriangle

Total Impact

and alo more.

Do a search in Google as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

would also reccommend swish. very easy to learn/use if u have basic flash knowledge

• Advertisement
Advertisement