Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2015/16 Cups and other Pay Leagues/H2Hs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Do I make 4???

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Do I make 4???

I think you do :)

If all the members signed up we might even make it to 2 whole teams :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

FHFC wrote: »
    Anyone for a Harps team? harpstilidie. Finnharpsboy. AidySevenfold. Spring to mind.
    If your happy for me to drag us down count me in :D

Same as finnharpsboy!

Also, in the Harps Champions League I actually didn't realise dahat took a -8 until I got the results. Have a habit of doing that. Thought I was beaten by 2 points :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I think you do :)

If all the members signed up we might even make it to 2 whole teams :pac:

That's quite a dream team you have young Prodston. But our rag tag bunch of Harps men are used to defying the odds. We usually lose heartbreakingly but with great drama in the end mind you!

CSFs lot even needed a bomb scare and a crazy penalty to beat us once upon a time!

That's quite a dream team you have young Prodston. But our rag tag bunch of Harps men are used to defying the odds. We usually lose heartbreakingly but with great drama in the end mind you!

CSFs lot even needed a bomb scare and a crazy penalty to beat us once upon a time!

Pretty pleased with it alright now a fine mix of competitive edge with a hint of flair. The perfect blend when it comes to FPL if you ask me :)

The underdog role may suit ye but we're here to win while playing the game the right way :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Do I make 4???

That is a dream team and a half
    Except me ;)

Ayew still bitter about that

CSF wrote: »
    Ayew still bitter about that

Yes. And several other things! :D

That was the craziest penalty I've ever seen allowed to stand and I'd bet my mortgage Ollie B rang in the bomb scare!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Pretty pleased with it alright now a fine mix of competitive edge with a hint of flair. The perfect blend when it comes to FPL if you ask me :)

The underdog role may suit ye but we're here to win while playing the game the right way :D

Great squad assembled prodston.

That is a dream team and a half
    Except me ;)
    Great squad assembled prodston.

Swiper, Busts, CSF and Mr P???

Dunno about dream team but we're dedicated anyway, 20,819 posts between us on FSA (I'm easily the least sad though with 3,794:p)

• Advertisement

So how do we go about joining this and when do the 2 teams have their oul pre-season 'friendly'

So how do we go about joining this and when do the 2 teams have their oul pre-season 'friendly'

Keeping an eye on their twitter, it said something about a registration article coming soon.

Preseason friendly a good idea.

Keeping an eye on their twitter, it said something about a registration article coming soon.

Preseason friendly a good idea.

Having been against 3 Harps lads in H2Hs this week, you in (FSA Premier), Aidy (in the h2h with the lads from at home) and the local lad from the FSA Champions League, this Shels/Harps promotion race is taking on a whole new importance.

Having been against 3 Harps lads in H2Hs this week, you in (FSA Premier), Aidy (in the h2h with the lads from at home) and the local lad from the FSA Champions League, this Shels/Harps promotion race is taking on a whole new importance.

Home? Donegal roots?

And btw. The Lawrence Merritt Invitational!! Does that mean that is named after THE Lawrence Merritt!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ye we will play them in a pre season. Nice for them to get a glamour friendly and a chance to pit their wits against superior opposition.

Home? Donegal roots?

And btw. The Lawrence Merritt Invitational!! Does that mean that is named after THE Lawrence Merritt!?!?

Nah I'm friends with Aidy for yonks so I'm in his league and he's in mine with the lads at home. Actually I forgot that league. 4 Harps opponents last week!!!!

Who is Lawrence Merritt?

Who is Lawrence Merritt?

A legendary Harps fan from back in the day. Think a long haired rocker version of the Dude from The Big Lebowski. Renowned for smuggling vodka and coke on a 'dry' bus.....in a lucozade bottle. Among other things. :)

The moral of the story being that you should be used to getting your arse kicked by Harps ny now. :D

Ye we will play them in a pre season. Nice for them to get a glamour friendly and a chance to pit their wits against superior opposition.

Don't forget a nice few pounds on the gate from all the prawn sandwich munching Dubs.... ;)

Don't forget a nice few pounds on the gate from all the prawn sandwich munching Dubs.... ;)

Meself and Mr p might bring a few busloads of crubeen munchers so ye'd better be sure to stock up on the Football Special as well.

Definitely needs to be more teams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

https://twitter.com/FPLAcademyCup/status/637948201711108096

Might interest some of ye here.

The name "Boards FSA" is taken btw ;)

anyone still looking for a team member for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

https://twitter.com/FPLAcademyCup/status/637948201711108096

Might interest some of ye here.

The name "Boards FSA" is taken btw ;)

Last years medal could do with a friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,630 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'll jump on a team if needed. ..

Pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

dahat wrote: »
    I'll jump on a team if needed. ..

Pm me.

I'll also join a team if one is going.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Copper_pipe, what have you done?

There are four teams now(nearly).

FSA taking over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

So any team left to enter?

Does it matter the amount of FSA teams? I mean if there are 4 teams, our aim should be to all meet each other in the semi final shouldn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

iroced wrote: »
    So any team left to enter?

Does it matter the amount of FSA teams? I mean if there are 4 teams, our aim should be to all meet each other in the semi final shouldn't it?

Go on so, count me in too if there are spaces available. It would be nice to see some FSA head to heads

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I haven't had a reply to the above so Zarquon, iroced and anyone for the fourth member of our team?

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    I haven't had a reply to the above so Zarquon, iroced and anyone for the fourth member of our team?[/quot

Dahat said he wanted in to a team as well.

Advertisement