Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Qualifying League 15/16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭MarkY91

ID: 1149593

TEAM: Dublin FC

• Registered Users Posts: 32,598 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Only 6 full days left to sign up now. Deadline will close on Monday evening. People should make sure they've done their signups correctly as anyone who hasn't posted their Team ID or posted the wrong one will be removed from the league without a discussion.

90 people signed up so far and as usual an extremely high standard!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 alz007

ID: 467024

Team: Lob it into me Boss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Joined. RomaSuck. Where do I find my ID?

Team ID : 896618

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

CSF wrote:
    Only 6 full days left to sign up now. Deadline will close on Monday evening. People should make sure they've done their signups correctly as anyone who hasn't posted their Team ID or posted the wrong one will be removed from the league without a discussion.

CSF wrote:
    90 people signed up so far and as usual an extremely high standard!!!

When I posted that 157 had entered last week that was wrong league obviously. I was looking at the boards.ie free league instead of the qualifing league.

Still 90 is very good and it will prob break the 100 barrier before closing.

• Advertisement

Last day for signup today. After which I'll be able to finalise details of the Promotion Cup and the FSA League Cup

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Default Team Name

Totally forgot to join this league until now, hopefully I'm not too late :)

Default Team Name

Totally forgot to join this league until now, hopefully I'm not too late :)

You're on time, 3 hours and 17 minutes left

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I gained lads of ground in all my other leagues, but FSA qualifying? 8 places....

Gonna be impossible to get out of here

• Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rikand wrote: »
    I gained lads of ground in all my other leagues, but FSA qualifying? 8 places....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

105 points, up to 2058 overall and my only red flag => FSA Qualifying.

Tough league.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Its insanely hard. Last years FSA Premier League winner wouldn't have got out of the Q league with the score they got I seem to remember! Shows how hard it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I'm up to 4th
    The promotion charge is on :cool:

Will sort out the details of the cup soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Nice green arrow after 121 points. To 35th:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Colking

km79 wrote: »
    jimmii wrote: »
    Its insanely hard. Last years FSA Premier League winner wouldn't have got out of the Q league with the score they got I seem to remember! Shows how hard it was.

This league is nuts. With 109 (-12) I managed to climb 2 spots from 35 to 33. If a grand total of 3 go up then it's going to be next to impossible to progress :(

Colking wrote: »
    This league is nuts. With 109 (-12) I managed to climb 2 spots from 35 to 33. If a grand total of 3 go up then it's going to be next to impossible to progress :(

I dunno if you were around last year but as far as the person who finished 17th I think it was, ended up going up. Depends entirely on how many people stick with it.

CSF wrote: »
    I dunno if you were around last year but as far as the person who finished 17th I think it was, ended up going up. Depends entirely on how many people stick with it.

Ah, very good. That's a much more achievable type of ratio, although with the talent on display it will be a great achievement.

(No this is my first year here, enjoying it very much)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Up to 17th in this now... excellent standard. 50th place is ranked at 331k.

Finally got around to doing the signup checks there. 10 teams that either didn't sign up in thread or didn't do so properly. I've PMed the admin of the league there so the 92 that are there now will soon become 82. For the 10 that are gone, there'll be no going back on that unless you can show me that it was actually my mistake in the admin, not yours. That won't change so lets not waste our time entertaining that discussion.

So for the cup, you'll have 82 teams.

The format will go as follows:
    GW32: Teams ranked 47-82 will enter in round 1. Teams ranked 47-64 will be seeded and will be against teams ranked 65-82
    GW33: Teams ranked 1-46 will go against the 18 winners of Round 1. Teams ranked 1-32 will be seeded and will go up against teams ranked 33-46 and the winners from Round 1.
    GW34: Round of 32. Open Draw.
    GW35: Round of 16. Open Draw
    GW36: Quarter Final. Open Draw
    GW37: Semi-Final. Open Draw
    GW38: Final

All rankings mentioned above will be those at the end of Gameweek 31.

Good luck everyone and no doubt whoever wins will be a more than worthy entrant to League 2 next year!!!

• Advertisement

El Tel is still motoring away at the top of the league and has his WC intact!

Now I'm freaking out if I did the admin right on my side. It would be typically me to have ****ed something up, lol

Now I'm freaking out if I did the admin right on my side. It would be typically me to have ****ed something up, lol

Are you still in the league?

Are you still in the league?

I am thank God CSF :D

I am thank God CSF :D

You were right the first time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

People getting removed from this league are my only hope of moving up....

AdMMM wrote: »
    People getting removed from this league are my only hope of moving up....

Anyone that is going has already gone I think

Anyone that is going has already gone I think

Admmm still in 82nd place.

Ouch bro. Unlucky

Jumped up into that elusive top 17 after yesterday. I'd imagine that Lukaku has sank me again after that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Jumped up into that elusive top 17 after yesterday. I'd imagine that Lukaku has sank me again after that

I'm up to 8th thanks to Lukaku :P Kane could do some serious damage though

Advertisement