Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FPL Team Value 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Broke through the 104m last night, most of them are rising, some very fast, so might even get to 105m by next GW. Next rise will trigger RV for most.

Have a 0.1 buffer on my defenders that are falling so hoping that they are slow to drop. Gomez in particular as he is staying till next deadline. I think I'm going to hang onto Richards regardless of drops... haven't seen a defender getting as many chances as him in some time (he's not staying for CS potential anyway)

TV: 104.2
    RV: 101.6

Time to get my transfer average under 2 per GW :(:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Colking

I had a rough plan to take a few more points hits than normal pre-Christmas to make RV but I might start to slow it down a little now.

TV 103.9
    RV 102.2

OR 165K

Colking wrote: »
    I had a rough plan to take a few more points hits than normal pre-Christmas to make RV but I might start to slow it down a little now.

TV 103.9
    RV 102.2

OR 165K

This may be a case for FHFC? :)

Very impressive if you've managed to get over a 50% resale to rise ratio. 2.2m resale out of 3.9m rise is great going.

Did you cash in on Mahrez recently?

PARlance wrote: »

Very impressive if you've managed to get over a 50% resale to rise ratio. 2.2m resale out of 3.9m rise is great going.

No I'm sticking with Mahrez right now, will keep an eye on it though as the Tinkerman is doing his normal tinkering ........

Had Mahrez from GW2
    I had Gomis and Ayew at points (made some nice cash out of them)
    YaYa to KDB (had Yaya from GW2 so that was good.)
    Jumped from Martial to Pelle last night (.2 there)
    Gomez from Liverpool

Lost .1 on Bentaleb at the start (what can you do)

This is the rest of them

j7HeGWh.jpg

It's not too bad at this stage but there are plenty out there who have much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Three risers over the weekend gets my TV flying....

TV: 100.7
    RV: 99.7 :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

It's not too bad at this stage but there are plenty out there who have much better.
    Not sure many have much more than £102.2m resale! Fair play to you :).

No I'm sticking with Mahrez right now, will keep an eye on it though as the Tinkerman is doing his normal tinkering ........

Had Mahrez from GW2
    I had Gomis and Ayew at points (made some nice cash out of them)
    YaYa to KDB (had Yaya from GW2 so that was good.)
    Jumped from Martial to Pelle last night (.2 there)
    Gomez from Liverpool

Lost .1 on Bentaleb at the start (what can you do)

This is the rest of them

j7HeGWh.jpg

Great going, I was wondering how 0.3 more in TV had me 0.6 down on RV.
    Gomis, Ayew and 2 more fallers for me pretty much explain it.

Great OR and funds position. Unlike last year, I can see a big bank balance paying dividends this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

PARlance wrote: »

It's very good but very possible. My own is currently 103.9 and 102.0 and Yaya cost me 0.1 in RV cause i didn't shift him quick enough. Also didn't get on the Martial wagon so thats another 0.2 I missed.

Mané and Pelle are gonna rise like mad now for a while. If you're into value (and points) get on of them at least.

FHFC wrote: »
    It's very good but very possible. My own is currently 103.9 and 102.0 and Yaya cost me 0.1 in RV cause i didn't shift him quick enough. Also didn't get on the Martial wagon so thats another 0.2 I missed.

Mané and Pelle are gonna rise like mad now for a while. If you're into value (and points) get on of them at least.

This might be a great 2 weeks for building RV for WC'ers. Some of the PPH is nuts

enaTqMS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

103.3 team value.
    101.7 resale value.

0.2 mil banked so not sure where that gets added in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

TV: 102.9m
    RV: 101.0m

Hopefully starting to catch up a bit to the GW3 wildcard crew
    Colking wrote:
    This might be a great 2 weeks for building RV for WC'ers. Some of the PPH is nuts

It will go quiet soon though and then pick up in 10 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

TV: 103.6
    RV: 101.7
    ITB: Big. Fat. ZERO.

Lemlin wrote: »
    103.3 team value.
    101.7 resale value.

0.2 mil banked so not sure where that gets added in.

You add it to both numbers.

jimmii wrote: »

Depends where he got the two numbers.

If he transferred out everyone to get the rv then thats the rv. If the tv figure is the squad value number from the team page then the bank does get added to that.

Only if you're adding up how much you can sell each player for. If you do the remove every player from team and see how much you have, then amount in the bank is already added

Depends where he got the two numbers.

If he transferred out everyone to get the rv then thats the rv. If the tv figure is the squad value number from the team page then the bank does get added to that.

Yeh good point assumed it wasn't included but obviously depends on which way you do it. I do it via the data page instead of selling everyone on the transfers page.

Yeh good point assumed it wasn't included but obviously depends on which way you do it. I do it via the data page instead of selling everyone on the transfers page.

Another benefit of Differential FPL is that it works it out for you showing squad value, resale value and bank on your team screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,630 ✭✭✭✭dahat

101.8 resale value,.

Another benefit of Differential FPL is that it works it out for you showing squad value, resale value and bank on your team screen.

Just downloaded it on my op2 will try and use of more when I finally get round to switching properly.

A nice even 104 / 102 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,821 ✭✭✭✭CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

TV: £103.4m
    RV: £101.5m

GW8 WCer here.

Could make another £0.2m resale over the international break. Maybe £0.3m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

103.8 TV
    101.5 resale

A bit low for a gw3 wildcarder but should get another 0.3 resale over the break.
    Darmian dropping will cost me 0.1 resale though.

TV: 104.8m
    RV: 102.0m

Have I caught up to the GW3 WCers yet? :P

GW 5 WC

TV : 104.0 + 1.8 Bank = 105.8

RV : 103.2

OR: 152k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Team value: 105.1
    Resale value: 102.2

Gw 8 wildcard baby :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

GW 3 WC

TV = 99.1
    ITB = 6.6

Total = 105.7

RV = 103.0

A lot of my additional team value is tied up in Vardy, Mahrez, Payet, and De Bruyne.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

TV = 104.7M

RV = 102.3M

I've pretty much the best team value of anyone in my leagues, I'm happy enough with it even though it seems everyone has me trumped on here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

GW 3 wc

TV 105.9
    RV 103

OR 171k

Advertisement