Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Some people dont deserve dogs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭SophieSakura

I don't really think it's wrong to carry them in a handbag if they get tired and they're comfortable in it :) but they need to walk too, and not just be thrown away when the owners get bored of them . . .

My youngest dog always makes me carry her home from a walk when she gets tired :rolleyes: maybe I should get a doggy handbag . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Anyone who thinks that Chis don't take as much looking after as any dog needs their head examined. A few weeks ago I was down in Waterford and passed a guy on the beach in Tramore with 4 Chis who had to have walked at least 2 miles at that point, and weren't showing any signs of tiring.

Advertisement