Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glee Charter - Work in progress

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Why though?What makes Glee above criticism?I don't want to ruin the whole forum, thats why I posted here first, but as far as I'm concerned, Glee is an abomination that needs to be eliminated at the earliest possible opportunity.The fact that anyone likes the show is just repulsive to me.Its a fvcking disgrace.

Well I guess this is a forum for Glee fans. If you don't like it then surely you don't watch and therefore have no desire to talk about it. What do you think will be achieved by posting here about how repulsive you find our liking the show? Are you going to turn us off the show?

Personally I see no harm in having one thread for anti-glee posts like the above. If anything it might keep posts like that out of discussion threads. But I'm totally happy with whatever the mods decide to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why though?What makes Glee above criticism?I don't want to ruin the whole forum, thats why I posted here first, but as far as I'm concerned, Glee is an abomination that needs to be eliminated at the earliest possible opportunity.The fact that anyone likes the show is just repulsive to me.Its a fvcking disgrace.

Because it's ridiculous. Do people go into the specific music forums and say "ooh jazz is shockin bad" or "ooh metal music i hates it"

....*goes to check*

No, no people don't. (I checked punk and there was no hating going on). Or any other forum? Checked House MD forum there, no, not a whisper of bad vibes on the first page.

It smacks of childishness to come into a forum and openly air your hate for it. It defies logic. What do you gain from it? What do we gain from it? The answer is nothing but a pain in the face, unless of course you are some petty person who likes to belittle people for their interests, then you may get a small kick from it then go back to your sad life. Who knows.

Basically in plain english, if you don't like Glee don't post in the GLEE forum.

Chinafoot - simple solution for those who come into forums and give out about the subject area. A ban.

Will wrote: »
    Chinafoot - simple solution for those who come into forums and give out about the subject area. A ban.

Eh, okay so.

Can we get clarification on whether or not spoilers are necessary in the episode discussion thread after the show has aired in Ireland?

For example, the latest episode aired in the US on the 13th of April and in Ireland on the 14th. [**Spoilers Within**] is in the thread title so surely spoiler tags don't need to be used within the thread after the 14th? If people haven't seen the episode yet then they are unlikely to read the thread (unless they actually want to know what happens of course).

Or do we have to wait until the E4 screening 5 days later?

Thanking you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 music crazy

The show we love to hate:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement