Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

forceps delievery cause my baby seizure???

• 19-10-2014 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

i realy need advice here pls...

when i was in labour fully dilated & pushing my babys heart beat was dropping so they got me to sign for a forceps & told me if not they would c-section me...
    when he was born he wasnt breathing until ten mins old then at 6 hours old he had a seizure.. i read that forceps can cause the seizure my sons head was like a cone after the forceps & doctors never explained to us why he had a seizure he was late in devolpment on everything... he spent a week in the neonatal unit and i have the records from them.. he is now 4 & i really want my answers can i do something about this to get my answer & find out if hospital is responsible for his seizure, he has not had any other seizure just that one but the midwife never explained to me any risks of the forceps i dont even no if she was qualified to do a forceps delievery.. any advice pls guys....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm sorry but we cannot give you the answers you are looking for. You would need to contact the hospital and get a copy of your birth notes and have them reviewed by a professional. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement