Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2015 Cooking Club Week 18: Lemon Posset with Passion Fruit and Vanilla

2»

Comments

Found it in super valu last week. I see lidl have them this week.

I did the shot glass portions of this for a work bake sale, and I'm still getting asked about them. Thanks again OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

Hi,
    I've made these again and are chilling in the fridge in shot glasses,made lemon biscuits to go with them as per the Christmas dinner thread. Looks amazing in the shot glasses,forgot to take a picture before putting them in the shed fridge,I'll try get a photo tomorrow!

Happy Christmas everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

I just made lemon possett for Christmas day dessert. Only realised when I got home from the supermarket that the receipt says double cream. I have just regular cream. Will.it be OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

Wesser wrote: »
    I just made lemon possett for Christmas day dessert. Only realised when I got home from the supermarket that the receipt says double cream. I have just regular cream. Will.it be OK?
    Should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Turned out great!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bigronnie9

forgot to comment on this again, I used the shot glass / cadburys fingers idea on New Years Eve going to a friends for a party....made about 40 shot glasses, not a one left over, everybody loved them.

the chocolate finger as a spoon is sheer genius

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Made this again yesterday. Perfect dessert for guest! It was enjoyed by all :) I use IKEA tealight glasses for desserts like this. Perfect portion size for mousses and similar when you had a big meal already http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/decoration/candles-candle-holders/galej-tealight-holder-art-36418000/

Advertisement