Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Charity Volunteering Christmas 2014 Waterford

Options
  • 18-12-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

So last year I briefly checked online to see if I could find anything better and more productive to do with my christmas, as I was aware there is often voluntary charity services serving food to Homeless etc taking place on christmas.

Could someone point me in the direction of some things in Waterford this year?

Thanks in Advance
    Glenn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Why just Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GotTheTshirt

Why just Christmas?

Leave it out ffs.

I can't be of much help op but perhaps contact Saint Vincent De Paul or Focus Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

Leave it out ffs.

I can't be of much help op but perhaps contact Saint Vincent De Paul or Focus Ireland?

I think it's a valid question.

Is it the feel good factor or just what you can get out of it for yourself!

I knew a guy who drove for a local charity & he did it solely for the benefits.

The use of the vehicle & the hot food!

He didn't understand the meaning of the word 'Charity'

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Glennc07

Hey guys, relax.
    It's as simple as I won't be doing anything on that particular day, And I know some people value Christmas more than I do, so if theres a way I can help them then I might aswell. Nothing to do with Benefits :\

Advertisement