Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops for First Communion Dresses in Enniskillen

• 22-02-2011 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi all, might seem odd** that Im asking here, but does anyone know of shops in Enniskillen selling First Holy Communion Dresses (choice and variety in Sligo is limited).

** Some OP was asking for the best off licence in Enniskillen on the Fermanagh boards, and after neary 700 views, had not received 1 response..is that strange?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

Cityman:

remember picking up some accessories (head piece,socks etc) for my little one a couple of years back in a department store on the main drag....S D Kells was the name and they had a good selection of communion wear (if memory serves me:o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Many thanks...also delighted to report that dress in now bought:), but no doubt will be needing to accessorise b4 the day :D....interesting that no response from Fermanagh boards...we are a chatty helpful lot in the wh'est...:D

dardevle wrote: »

Cityman:

remember picking up some accessories (head piece,socks etc) for my little one a couple of years back in a department store on the main drag....S D Kells was the name and they had a good selection of communion wear (if memory serves me:o)

Advertisement